lifting after 10 hours of defensive tactics training

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I'm doing d.t for law enforcement training 10 hours a day for 2 weeks...it's intense with a lot of cardio and bodyweight exercises mixed in...my question is would it be too much to lift after d.t is done? Assuming I meet all my macro goals ha

PancakeOfDoom

Awards
I'd probably skip it. I'm under the assumption you're training for an IF instructor position or something like that? It'd suck to get injured and get recycled.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I'd probably skip it. I'm under the assumption you're training for an IF instructor position or something like that? It'd suck to get injured and get recycled.
No man I'm in cleet to get my law enforcement of Oklahoma cert.....ya I'm on day 2 and can barely walk so lifting will have to wait...it sucks but d.t is only seven days...

kolejorg

Awards
No man I'm in cleet to get my law enforcement of Oklahoma cert.....ya I'm on day 2 and can barely walk so lifting will have to wait...it sucks but d.t is only seven days...
Just take it easy and enjoy the pain man. If you don't already have it get a lot of tape for your wrists. Handcuff drills suck for days after the event.