some form of legs daily

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
posting for a buddy who doesnt have an account. He wanted other opinions other than mine. He hates leg day because he claims his legs get so tired after a few sets of squats and doesnt want to finish.

his thought was that if he workouts 3-4x a week, each workout day could start or end with a leg movement (squat, presses...etc). What do you guys think of this vs a full day devoted to legs?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen/used multiple leg days before, but they have always been more intense than a few sets and few exercises. The problem IMO is that legs are such a high endurance muscle group that he really won't see much progress using that method unless he ups the intensity. My first reaction though was to just tell him to get the sand out of his vagina and just do it right.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen/used multiple leg days before, but they have always been more intense than a few sets and few exercises. The problem IMO is that legs are such a high endurance muscle group that he really won't see much progress using that method unless he ups the intensity. My first reaction though was to just tell him to get the sand out of his vagina and just do it right.
bahahaha my thoughts exactly

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This about covers it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It takes hard work to get results.

Some people must think they can get around that part lol

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
posting for a buddy who doesnt have an account. He wanted other opinions other than mine. He hates leg day because he claims his legs get so tired after a few sets of squats and doesnt want to finish. his thought was that if he workouts 3-4x a week, each workout day could start or end with a leg movement (squat, presses...etc). What do you guys think of this vs a full day devoted to legs?
A full leg workout once a week !!!
He'll get used to it...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established