some form of legs daily

  1. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,266
    Rep Power
    4654024
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    some form of legs daily


    posting for a buddy who doesnt have an account. He wanted other opinions other than mine. He hates leg day because he claims his legs get so tired after a few sets of squats and doesnt want to finish.

    his thought was that if he workouts 3-4x a week, each workout day could start or end with a leg movement (squat, presses...etc). What do you guys think of this vs a full day devoted to legs?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  2. Professional Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    2011692
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    5.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I've seen/used multiple leg days before, but they have always been more intense than a few sets and few exercises. The problem IMO is that legs are such a high endurance muscle group that he really won't see much progress using that method unless he ups the intensity. My first reaction though was to just tell him to get the sand out of his vagina and just do it right.
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,266
    Rep Power
    4654024
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I've seen/used multiple leg days before, but they have always been more intense than a few sets and few exercises. The problem IMO is that legs are such a high endurance muscle group that he really won't see much progress using that method unless he ups the intensity. My first reaction though was to just tell him to get the sand out of his vagina and just do it right.
    bahahaha my thoughts exactly
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,944
    Rep Power
    1582105
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    22.73%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I've seen/used multiple leg days before, but they have always been more intense than a few sets and few exercises. The problem IMO is that legs are such a high endurance muscle group that he really won't see much progress using that method unless he ups the intensity. My first reaction though was to just tell him to get the sand out of his vagina and just do it right.
    This about covers it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  5. Senior Member
    Type O Hero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,015
    Rep Power
    150819
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    26.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It takes hard work to get results.

    Some people must think they can get around that part lol
  6. Senior Member
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1986017
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    posting for a buddy who doesnt have an account. He wanted other opinions other than mine. He hates leg day because he claims his legs get so tired after a few sets of squats and doesnt want to finish. his thought was that if he workouts 3-4x a week, each workout day could start or end with a leg movement (squat, presses...etc). What do you guys think of this vs a full day devoted to legs?
    A full leg workout once a week !!!
    He'll get used to it...
  7. Professional Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    2011692
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    5.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post

    A full leg workout once a week !!!
    He'll get used to it...
    A real lifter would hit legs twice a week. :-P
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com
  8. Senior Member
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1986017
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    A real lifter would hit legs twice a week. :-P
    Damn rights I do legs twice a week!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM
  2. New Form of ALCAR
    By kraftkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 12:50 PM
  3. bioavailable form of atp ?
    By french_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:30 AM
  4. What form of test to use?
    By Juiceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:00 AM
  5. when u take a form of test can it make u tired
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in