PalmFist Three Week Training Log… Cuz 'Murica

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
New log. This one will last three weeks in duration. I report to my new duty station in 3 weeks and still need to build the cardio up as well as lose ~15 lbs. Once at my new duty station Ill have another 4 weeks until I go through a 9 week boot in the ass training camp. I start juicing (as in veggies and fruits, not AAS *******s) tomorrow to speed up the weight loss and will also begin 2-a-days. Totally drank way too much beer over the weekend to celebrate my last day at work as a civilian and ate like a horse with a lousy nutrition coach. In the next three weeks Ill also be studying old knowledge that I haven't used in a while, like combat marksmanship. And new knowledge, like how to drill a platoon which I have very little experience in. I have time to update several times a day so come subscribe for hopefully my most detailed log ever. Thank you in advance.Train like you fight, or so they say...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Asian Binge.jpg

Binge eating
New Supps.jpg
New supps for protein supplementation while juicing, and joint/digestive/multi support
Sandia Hiking Map.jpg
Sandia Mountain Hiking Map
Thank you cake.jpg
Yummm Cake

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh and thinking to pickup up some HGH or IGF or both on Friday. Been getting super awesome shin splints from training too hard too soon, but I just don't have the option of slowing down, and I love love love IGF, more so than HGH even

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Not too much here. How's Cali treating u
I won't be there til 15 March. Driving out there with the wife on the 14th, stay in Vegas for the night, then make it to O-side on the 15th and fly her back out to Burque on the 16th. She'll move out there a couple months after that once she finds work. And no Im not being a jerk, she just started a new job last monday making great pay so we decided (I decided) she should stay until finding something comparable in Cali. Im keeping her car, selling mine, and she'll get a new Jeep. Thats the compromise lol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
PersonalLabs accepted my order. Will be doing bloods this week as well and results should be in by Friday. Will share as soon as I get em back

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for your conversion to veganism.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the win! Thanks for your service brother! May God keep you and your platoon safe and sound!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Day 1 pics n weigh in. That no dinner last night. Breakfast will probably put me at 195+

day1 back.jpg

day1 front.jpg

day1 weight.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
In for your conversion to veganism.
Fuuuuuuvk veganism. Well I mean it is a healthy lifestyle but so is eating meat and lifting heavy. Its all relative, no one lives forever…..

But yeah this is gonna suck. I did switch to Carnivore instead of a whey based protein though, try the non dairy route for a min...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Alright so now that Ive addressed the forum and my friends here, its time for my AM hump in the mountains… Or a HIIT weight training sesh at the gym.

OUT

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good in here Brother! I like the plan, curious to see the results. Are you going to be tracking your running / hiking times to see if there is improvement throughout the 3 weeks? Curious to see how the energy holds up on juicing and lower calories.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah Ill track em but not necessarily for improvement, just to keep tabs. As for intake Im still having one solid meal in the morning (oat bran and hard boiled egg), its small but better for my morning workout, then I can transition from there to liquids for the rest of the day

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
OOOOOHRAH 'MERICA!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well at least one solid meal should be good for you.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well at least one solid meal should be good for you.
Going for the butter coffee starting tomorrow as well. That with the solids, protein shakes, and juicing should hopefully see me hitting around 2k kcal's a day

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
bates lites.jpg

New boots came in today. Bates Lites w/ EGA. Time to break em in...

mango tilapia.jpg

Mango Tilapia. Solid meal #2… So hard to only drink food...

day 1 wo.jpg

Todays weight lifting sesh. Chest +

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Mmmm bates! Loved those damn boots. Was stoked every time they fuked up and issued me bates by mistake.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Mmmm bates! Loved those damn boots. Was stoked every time they fuked up and issued me bates by mistake.
Dude I would spend my entire clothing allowance on Danners and Bates Lites. Fortunately they issue the gortex Danners now which last forever and are made for humping, but the Bates Lites are $150 out of pocket only but weigh a fraction of issued boots

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just had my hair cut. Starting to realize I should probably get some Dudasteride….

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
The New balance were pretty good too, but nothing beat the Nikes for rucks or field training.

It isn't.
Oh I know, the Army sucks, is full of malingerers and fat bodies. BUT, at least you can get nice ass boots that aren't required to have some sort of Army symbol stamped on the side...

Facetious

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
zoot trainers.jpg

Getting these tomorrow...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Cardio now. Ima play it by ear. Post the routine when I finish

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
35 mins cardio / ~450 kcals burned

10 min Arc Trainer
10 min stair master
15 min treadmill

Foam roll done. Ice bath now for 5 minutes. Then a quick rinse before an Epsom salt bath.

I have a ton of pics I'll upload when I'm done

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
bonz.jpg

Local company, awesome shoe inserts developed by a tenured doctor at UNM medical school

coffee maker.jpg

New Jetboil toy I use to make coffee with

Epsom.jpg

Epsom salt for after the ice bath, which lasted 9 minutes, 9 minutes of ball shrinking pain!

finished product.jpg

Good stuff

garbage protein.jpg

Never buy this crap, I gave it away after two attempts to manage the nausea caused by it…

raw ingredients.jpg

Raw ingredients for post workout juicing

juice.jpg

outlaw lager.jpg

Good Lager right here...