Critque my physique

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
You forgot to add the pic brosef. (Unless my iPhone is acting lame, in which case, disregard)

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
What type of criticism do you want? We don't know what you're aiming for. Are you trying to get leaner or bigger or what?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
10/10. would bang.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I'm just messin around man. You look good, awesome foundation. Staying lean while gaining mass is just a slow process, gotta stay dedicated for years on years

the_swol_god

the_swol_god

Banned
Awards
I'm just messin around man. You look good, awesome foundation. Staying lean while gaining mass is just a slow process, gotta stay dedicated for years on years
godamn metabolism haha

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gain 40 lbs...
Lol great advice

To the OP, you already have a better physique than the average joe.. Just keep learning and applying, find out what works for you and what doesn't, and keep at it. Consistent work is the key to progress... But you need to be efficient, hence the continuing self-education. Read, read, read.. And cross reference information and advice. Too many people accept the first info or advice they come across as axiomatic. But if you're reading often it becomes easier to know when to weed out crap info.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You still haven't listed your age, how long you've been training or anything