Upper/Lower want to try new routine for more growth
- 02-06-2014, 10:55 AM
- 02-06-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm a fan of upper/lower. Though I'm
a powerlifter, it's still benefitted me in adding muscle.
AssistanceControlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 02-07-2014, 03:37 AM
I am with Sean and even though I too train for strength or more of a 1RM, the compound exercises and frequency of training can be used the same for mass & BBing, >(using a 5x5 say or higher rep set/schemes) hitting the legs, hips, back, chest and shoulders 2x per week. Lately I have used a 3x per but much of my training was 4 a week splits. See Wendler's Triumvirate.
My preference was more...
Day 1 Squat focus/ legs, hips, back
Day 2 Chest (focus) Shoulders, arms
Day 3 off'
Day 4 Deadlift focus/ legs, hips, back
Day 5 Shoulders (focus) Chest, arms
Throwing in some other iso and ab or grip work at the end of the big movements.
02-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Okay. I was going to use lower rep range 5 or 6 reps. Here is what I came up with
Standing military press 3sets
Dumbell Incline 3sets
Flat Bench 3sets
Seated Cable row 3sets
Tricept Pushdown 3set
Stiff leg deads
Sumo high pull
Hammer strength chest press
02-13-2014, 03:57 PM
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
02-14-2014, 07:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By maik in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:21 AM
- By iForce Dave in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
- By roidnoob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
- By Pirate in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2004, 09:25 PM