- 02-02-2014, 01:27 PM
- 02-02-2014, 02:43 PM
You've been given ALL of that advice in every single one of your threads but you seem resistant to the good tips that people have given you.
The picture you posted of yourself doesn't represent a person that eats 6,500 calories per day. If you actually are eating 6,509 calories a day, then why do you want a weight gainer recommendation?
You don't need any supplements at your age. This has been mentioned numerous times already.
Your training has been brought up in your threads about your training. You've stated you're involved in high school sports. I gave you a few options that will assist you in gaining muscle, becoming stronger, and building your athleticism. You didn't have any interest in those which is fine, but what exactly are you looking for now?Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
02-03-2014, 12:46 PM
What exactly do you consider "working out" 6 days a week? And why so many days? Muscle growth happens during recovery, so take more time off. And if you are really eating 6500 cals a day, you better be lifting heavy as all fük!!!!
Need more details brosef!
02-04-2014, 01:43 PM
can you detail out exactly what you do for your 6 days a week workout. include exercise, set, reps, and intensity level based upon 1RM. that would be a great start to help you out.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
02-04-2014, 09:10 PM
02-05-2014, 12:02 AM
02-05-2014, 12:05 AM
I highly doubt 6500 cals are consumed
AMINDS15 - 15% code
02-05-2014, 06:43 PM
02-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By heyhuggy in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 38Last Post: 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
- By CTayfootball in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
- By BorixTheBlade in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:38 PM
- By tiger74 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-15-2005, 09:55 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:56 AM