Major Focus

  1. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Major Focus


    Hey guys,

    Was wondering if any of you take anything for mental focus? I have no problem getting psyched for a heavy 1RM but since 1.3dim was taken out of all pre-workouts i find my tunnel vision/focus to be quite poor during normal sets of 4x8 etc. Sometimes I do really struggle and it can affect my sets.

    Have you guys taken anything of similar qualities of 1.3? Would love to know.

    Thanks for your time

    Grinnell27

  2. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    I just finished a log for ANS Ritual, and I have become a big fan. One of the things i noted, was the focus that accompanies the very smooth energy that it provides. I will definitely use this again and I would take Ritual over any 1.3dim product.

    Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log)
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  3. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    I just finished a log for ANS Ritual, and I have become a big fan. One of the things i noted, was the focus that accompanies the very smooth energy that it provides. I will definitely use this again and I would take Ritual over any 1.3dim product.

    Focus, Energy, Power, Stamina--ANS Ritual (sponsered Log)
    Well this may just settle it for me... Im going to have to give it a try once i finish my last bit of N.O. Xplode 2.0.

    Thanks for the help bro
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,856
    Rep Power
    1638817
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I've used Focus XT before. Great product meant for exactly what you're talking about.
  5. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DMAA has been a hard thing to replace for me as well. I still have a small bit left in my stash and am not looking forward to when it is completely used up. For me its more the amped up affect than the focus that I enjoyed most about it.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  6. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I've used Focus XT before. Great product meant for exactly what you're talking about.
    Have heard about this too... Im actually now torn. Like you say Focus XT is designed for that one purpose.... But can it be used as a PWO?
  7. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    DMAA has been a hard thing to replace for me as well. I still have a small bit left in my stash and am not looking forward to when it is completely used up. For me its more the amped up affect than the focus that I enjoyed most about it.
    I know its awful man... That stuff was just unmatchable. I remember first having it with HemoRage and nothing has been the same since.

    EDIT: sorry for double post, not sure how that happened?
  8. New Member
    bigbruiser739's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    226511
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Have heard about this too... Im actually now torn. Like you say Focus XT is designed for that one purpose.... But can it be used as a PWO?
    I have not used Focus XT, but know that SNS is a reputable company with great reviews. Focus XT does have caffeine, so not only does it have the ingredients aiming at improving Focus, but it should also give you a little energy. The downside, is that unlike a traditional PWO, I don't believe there are any N.O. ingredients or pump inducers, as in something like Ritual which may not have as big of a focus as XT, but all around has energy, pump, and focus ingredients.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
  9. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    I know its awful man... That stuff was just unmatchable. I remember first having it with HemoRage and nothing has been the sasme since.
    As stated earlier Focus XT will help with the mental aspect of it but if you are looking for the stim affect it may leave something to be desired.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  10. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    I have not used Focus XT, but know that SNS is a reputable company with great reviews. Focus XT does have caffeine, so not only does it have the ingredients aiming at improving Focus, but it should also give you a little energy. The downside, is that unlike a traditional PWO, I don't believe there are any N.O. ingredients or pump inducers, as in something like Ritual which may not have as big of a focus as XT, but all around has energy, pump, and focus ingredients.
    Your not helping with my decision haha... Actually you are, im really leaning towards Ritual now, wish I could sample some... Wish more companies would do free samples.

    As stated earlier Focus XT will help with the mental aspect of it but if you are looking for the stim affect it may leave something to be desired.
    Yeah i see what you mean, I would prefer it in a PWO just so its easier. But doesnt have to be essential.
  11. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,856
    Rep Power
    1638817
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Have heard about this too... Im actually now torn. Like you say Focus XT is designed for that one purpose.... But can it be used as a PWO?
    Mixing Focus XT with your PWO of choice is a good way to utilize it for workouts.
  12. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453222
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Mixing Focus XT with your PWO of choice is a good way to utilize it for workouts.
    ^^^This!! Also just make sure whatever you mix FXT with doesn't contain yohimbine. L-Tyrosine and yohimbine don't play well together from what I understand.

    Edit: You could also consider mixing up your own pre workout. SNS, BioCore and NP all sell bulk ingredients for relatively cheap.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  13. New Member
    grinnell27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    148695
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Mixing Focus XT with your PWO of choice is a good way to utilize it for workouts.
    I thought this... only issue is that it already has 200mg of caffeine... and so does my PWO. Think with 400mg of caffeine i might end up going for a nap lol.
  14. Senior Member
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,856
    Rep Power
    1638817
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    I thought this... only issue is that it already has 200mg of caffeine... and so does my PWO. Think with 400mg of caffeine i might end up going for a nap lol.
    Focus XT with Hemavol would be a great way to go then. I've heard of people stacking these 2 with great results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-workout focus/energy
    By timogburn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 03:37 PM
  3. My new diet...any major problems?
    By USOC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 01:01 PM
  4. Cycle focused around strength
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in