Leg training and shaky legs.

SeaHawk22

Awards
After I train legs my legs shake like a mofo. Does this happen to others? I get shaky with other muscles but since I am standing I guess its more apparent.

SeaHawk22

jamalgq

Awards
After I train legs my legs shake like a mofo. Does this happen to others? I get shaky with other muscles but since I am standing I guess its more apparent.

SeaHawk22
sometimes I would feel my legs shaking after a killer workout. But by stretching before, after, and during they don't seem like that as much. I also will kill my legs and right after legs I'll go onto the stairmaster for about 100 floors. It's a killer but they feel great afterwards:twisted:

kelvin_chia

Awards
sometimes I would feel my legs shaking after a killer workout. But by stretching before, after, and during they don't seem like that as much. I also will kill my legs and right after legs I'll go onto the stairmaster for about 100 floors. It's a killer but they feel great afterwards:twisted:
Hawk, hows your nutritions intake?

I am currently depleting carbs and my legs start to tremble like there was an earthquake after a few sets of squats. I can't even do any SLDL because of that.

When i was eating normally, that shaking didn't seem to happen. At least, it did not set in as soon as it did nowadays

SeaHawk22

Awards
Hawk, hows your nutritions intake?

I am currently depleting carbs and my legs start to tremble like there was an earthquake after a few sets of squats. I can't even do any SLDL because of that.

When i was eating normally, that shaking didn't seem to happen. At least, it did not set in as soon as it did nowadays
My nutrition is fine I am bulking right now, but come to think of it, we were snowed in for a few days up here in the northeast so my bulking was not as clean this week, and my legs were especialy shaky this week. Good point :) Maybe there is something to it.

SeaHawk22