Reps for Physique ?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.

Reps for Physique ?

Rep range for physique training compare to BB ?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flamini View Post
    Rep range for physique training compare to BB ?
    I don't really think rep ranges will make a huge difference between the two. Diet will make a big difference and genetics will be a big determining factor. Some people look like athletes and just plain won't build big round muscle bellies so they are more suited towards physique.

The nice thing is of you want to stay at a certain weight and notice you are growing a little more then you should you could back of the volume/intensity and or cut calories a little bit. Or you could always keep building and cross over into bodybuilding.

Just my opinion.
    www.farrisintensitytraining.co m
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post

I don't really think rep ranges will make a huge difference between the two. Diet will make a big difference and genetics will be a big determining factor. Some people look like athletes and just plain won't build big round muscle bellies so they are more suited towards physique.

The nice thing is of you want to stay at a certain weight and notice you are growing a little more then you should you could back of the volume/intensity and or cut calories a little bit. Or you could always keep building and cross over into bodybuilding.

Just my opinion.
    Thanks man! I used I bodybuild and as a natural lifter I wasn't sure is physique would be earlier now that I am u able to lift heavy at all! Reps of 20 ... But I'm afraid ill out on now size.. I know it can work if your taking hormones but choosing to currently not take anything I'm afraid the high reps won't build
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reps for RoidRageX10
    By edwards in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 05:17 AM
  2. AMS needs a board Rep for AM
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:22 PM
  4. Question on number of reps for legs!!
    By lift603 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 03:05 PM