Im new and need help

thill087

Awards
Hi guys I'm new here and have a couple of questions I have no friends who workout or train so I need answers. I've been working out for over a year now and have lost 30lbs. I'm down to 210 with a body fat still at 19%. I'm looking to build but still need to lose weight. I'm 6'1" and I'm eating 2100 calories 210g of protein 163 card and 76 fat. I'm i eating to much to little?! My goal is to start competing when I'm able after I graduate nursing school. The program I'm using I dont like and I'm at a loss on what to do. I have a few body building books but each one is very different from the other. Any help and suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Hi guys I'm new here and have a couple of questions I have no friends who workout or train so I need answers. I've been working out for over a year now and have lost 30lbs. I'm down to 210 with a body fat still at 19%. I'm looking to build but still need to lose weight. I'm 6'1" and I'm eating 2100 calories 210g of protein 163 card and 76 fat. I'm i eating to much to little?! My goal is to start competing when I'm able after I graduate nursing school. The program I'm using I dont like and I'm at a loss on what to do. I have a few body building books but each one is very different from the other. Any help and suggestions would be great! Thanks!
you should get on Jiigzz terrain train good bro he have much opening only hurry couple time slots left as on we speak

thill087

Awards
It's a 4 day program I got out of my book called Natural body building by men's fitness

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
you should get on Jiigzz terrain train good bro he have much opening only hurry couple time slots left as on we speak
Actually that's a great idea! SNS is running that promo right now, check it out for sure. He's a personally trainer and would be able to help you tremendously!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Your not eating enough. If you'll pm me with your email I'll hook you up with some solid dietary advisement in way of literature from one of the industries best.

As far as your lift program, what's it look like. What don't you like? Elaborate so we can help

thill087

Awards
Day one is leg 2 is chest and shoulder 3 is back and 4 is bicep and tricep. For each day there are at least 10 if not more exercises and it seems very repetitive when the weeks change the workouts don't vary much. I don't feel "it" after I workout and I give it 110%

Touey

Touey

Awards
It's a 4 day program I got out of my book called Natural body building by men's fitness
my friend forget everything you learn "Natural body building" as you call it individualized as the pga golf swing// once you learning the basic noone tell you anything more of help then what you will discover upon your own if any attunement at all upon instrument listen to the body just has Amadeus upon tympanum

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
There are a ton of different workouts out there. For me it was trial and error. I have switched up my workouts so many times just because I was getting bored or I wasn't feeling much from the exercises I was doing.

Right now mine looks like this

Mon-chest
Tues-back
Wed-legs
Thurs-shoulders
Fri-arms

I normally take sat and sun off to spend time with the fam but sometimes on sat I work on a body part that I may think is lagging or something I didn't get to do through the week.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
As far as your lift , do you like 4x a week? Do you want more or less? I know I'm asking a lot but once I know you'll get more (hopefully good) answers.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It just depends, for me I always want to get my core lifts in per body part. Like chest maybe flat bench then and incline press and so on. I usually don't choose so many exercises per body part, I just do lifts that work well for me. Some days if I'm feeling great and I'm lifting my ass of I may do 10 different chest exercises and then there are days where I might be dragging and only do 5. There's no real set workout, just make your own. Try different splits and exercises out to see what you like the best.

thill087

Awards
I like the 4x only because of nursing school and my schedule BUT I'm at my gym at least 5-6x a week anyway

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I like the 4x only because of nursing school and my schedule BUT I'm at my gym at least 5-6x a week anyway
Google PHAT training. It's a 5x a week. It'll help with recomping. You'll grow and lose weight. If you don't like the looks we can look elsewhere.

thill087

Awards
Ok I will I've heard of if but never looked into it. I think my biggest fear is gaining weight. Growing up I was obese as in when I I was 12 I was 250lbs. I dropped down to 135 by the time I was 15. Food has always been my enemy. I eat clean now but eating more is kinda scary to be honest.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
If your training hard your body needs the extra calories to help repair/grow. As log as your food choices are clean you should not have anything to worry about.