Im new and need help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

Im new and need help

Hi guys I'm new here and have a couple of questions I have no friends who workout or train so I need answers. I've been working out for over a year now and have lost 30lbs. I'm down to 210 with a body fat still at 19%. I'm looking to build but still need to lose weight. I'm 6'1" and I'm eating 2100 calories 210g of protein 163 card and 76 fat. I'm i eating to much to little?! My goal is to start competing when I'm able after I graduate nursing school. The program I'm using I dont like and I'm at a loss on what to do. I have a few body building books but each one is very different from the other. Any help and suggestions would be great! Thanks!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What program are you using?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thill087 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new here and have a couple of questions I have no friends who workout or train so I need answers. I've been working out for over a year now and have lost 30lbs. I'm down to 210 with a body fat still at 19%. I'm looking to build but still need to lose weight. I'm 6'1" and I'm eating 2100 calories 210g of protein 163 card and 76 fat. I'm i eating to much to little?! My goal is to start competing when I'm able after I graduate nursing school. The program I'm using I dont like and I'm at a loss on what to do. I have a few body building books but each one is very different from the other. Any help and suggestions would be great! Thanks!
    you should get on Jiigzz terrain train good bro he have much opening only hurry couple time slots left as on we speak
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

It's a 4 day program I got out of my book called Natural body building by men's fitness
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    you should get on Jiigzz terrain train good bro he have much opening only hurry couple time slots left as on we speak
    Actually that's a great idea! SNS is running that promo right now, check it out for sure. He's a personally trainer and would be able to help you tremendously!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your not eating enough. If you'll pm me with your email I'll hook you up with some solid dietary advisement in way of literature from one of the industries best.

As far as your lift program, what's it look like. What don't you like? Elaborate so we can help
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

Day one is leg 2 is chest and shoulder 3 is back and 4 is bicep and tricep. For each day there are at least 10 if not more exercises and it seems very repetitive when the weeks change the workouts don't vary much. I don't feel "it" after I workout and I give it 110%
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

It's a 4 day program I got out of my book called Natural body building by men's fitness
    my friend forget everything you learn "Natural body building" as you call it individualized as the pga golf swing// once you learning the basic noone tell you anything more of help then what you will discover upon your own if any attunement at all upon instrument listen to the body just has Amadeus upon tympanum
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

There are a ton of different workouts out there. For me it was trial and error. I have switched up my workouts so many times just because I was getting bored or I wasn't feeling much from the exercises I was doing.

Right now mine looks like this

Mon-chest
    Tues-back
    Wed-legs
    Thurs-shoulders
    Fri-arms

I normally take sat and sun off to spend time with the fam but sometimes on sat I work on a body part that I may think is lagging or something I didn't get to do through the week.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

How many exercises do you do per body part?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

As far as your lift , do you like 4x a week? Do you want more or less? I know I'm asking a lot but once I know you'll get more (hopefully good) answers.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

It just depends, for me I always want to get my core lifts in per body part. Like chest maybe flat bench then and incline press and so on. I usually don't choose so many exercises per body part, I just do lifts that work well for me. Some days if I'm feeling great and I'm lifting my ass of I may do 10 different chest exercises and then there are days where I might be dragging and only do 5. There's no real set workout, just make your own. Try different splits and exercises out to see what you like the best.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

I like the 4x only because of nursing school and my schedule BUT I'm at my gym at least 5-6x a week anyway
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

I wouldn't mind doing more days at all!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

I like the 4x only because of nursing school and my schedule BUT I'm at my gym at least 5-6x a week anyway
    Google PHAT training. It's a 5x a week. It'll help with recomping. You'll grow and lose weight. If you don't like the looks we can look elsewhere.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

Ok I will I've heard of if but never looked into it. I think my biggest fear is gaining weight. Growing up I was obese as in when I I was 12 I was 250lbs. I dropped down to 135 by the time I was 15. Food has always been my enemy. I eat clean now but eating more is kinda scary to be honest.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

If your training hard your body needs the extra calories to help repair/grow. As log as your food choices are clean you should not have anything to worry about.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

Ok yea I go at it! I think I'm working hard at least.

Similar Forum Threads

1. im new and need help
    By saywhatxp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:47 AM
  2. hello im new! and need help for a cycle
    By supershah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. New and need help
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:16 PM
  4. New and need help. What's better M14ADD or M1T?
    By TonsKGB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 05:21 PM
  5. New and need help
    By little T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:01 AM