3 weeks on 1 week off - AnabolicMinds.com

3 weeks on 1 week off

3 weeks on 1 week off

Hey guys, just a question about what I'm doing and is it a good idea I train 6 days a week on full body workouts but I have a heavy day and a light day I train 6 days a week for 3 weeks then 1 week off I am getting stronger and bigger but is this something I can keep doing or is it best to go back to splits after a period of time much appreciated

Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Matt857 View Post
    Hey guys, just a question about what I'm doing and is it a good idea I train 6 days a week on full body workouts but I have a heavy day and a light day I train 6 days a week for 3 weeks then 1 week off I am getting stronger and bigger but is this something I can keep doing or is it best to go back to splits after a period of time much appreciated
    As long as your routine now is working then keep doing what your doing. That is as long as there arent any program imbalances (push to pull, etc).
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    As long as your routine now is working then keep doing what your doing. That is as long as there arent any program imbalances (push to pull, etc).
    And as long as your nutrition and rest are up to snuff.
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are you doing for workouts? 6 full body workouts a week sounds rough unless they are low intensity.

Hey guys after reading your post I've decided to go back to the push pull legs routine, with 2days off a week, the reason being is that I wrote down the excercises of my full body routine and that of the push pull one, I've noticed I was missing a few key elements in my training and I do no not want a body that looks I've worked one area more then another, the full body routine is good though to push through a Plato for me, witch I have but also I've noticed where I use to be strong in some excercises I've become weaker example my deadlift has decreased and so have my shoulder press, little things to worry about but I do not want to become weaker esp in the deadlift thanks for your quick responses cheers Matt

Similar Forum Threads

1. pulsing epi 2 weeks on/2 off method?
    By TNASTYII in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 12:56 PM
  2. 4 weeks on/ 4 off/ 4 on
    By BrndNwYurRtro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:28 AM
  3. week on week off Epi
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1