- 01-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I am an active duty service member stationed in 29 palms, CA. I had my ACL replaced september 9th. I weighed a healthy 170lbs and was in pretty decent shape. I now weigh 195 due to exercise limitations because of my surgery. I have just started going back to the gym for a week now and am searching for ways to get good cardio and a good exercise regime so I can get back to where I was at as quickly as possible. Looking for a good, new supplement or two as well to help out.
- 01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks for your service man. Is the ACL healthy and what kinds of things are you able to do? There are a few good supps out there now for leaning up but I don't have experience with them, but I'm sure others will chime in.Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
- 01-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Are you still on light duty? Doc put any limitations on you?Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
01-14-2014, 01:09 PM
01-16-2014, 01:58 PM
Depends on your doc. I would not do any cutting or heavily dynamic movement with your legs though. Straight path only. Also strengthen your VMO and hamstrings a lot. Weak hamstrings are a driver for ACL tears
Similar Forum Threads
- By primal1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2004, 09:03 PM
- By GIJoe in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2004, 01:27 PM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
- By Jeff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:33 PM