Pain in elbow during bicep movement?
- 01-19-2014, 01:57 PM
If anything, grip or forearm work, might be of more benefit IMO and or even maybe a few sets of hammer or reverse curls each week. Nothing wrong with a few sets, but IMO some guys spend waaaaaaaay too much time bombing and blitzing a small muscle that does not need so much iso attention.
- 01-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Update on the situation. I've layed off any biceps lifting movement. Including anything to do with biceps, back, or any type of chest fly since that seemed to put pressure on it. I've keep up with just going 3 days a week. I've been taking anti inflammatory stuff (aspirin) I've been icing my elbow atleast once a day and using penetrex anti inflammatory cream twice a day. I tried a lat pull down yesterday and it felt great where as before I could barely do it. Been about 4 weeks. Gonna lay off it another 2 weeks atleast but seems to be getting better. Thanks for the help guys.
- 01-27-2014, 11:45 PM
I get that same pain when I do pull ups O.o--for video game, product and general funz, visit me at : UnicornDroppings.com
--Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan
01-28-2014, 12:13 PM
I did too. It was anything that required my bicep to handle a load (only in my right elbow). It was fine outside of the gym. It's feeling better. Hopefully just tendinitis.
02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1187 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:37 AM
- By B3ast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:41 AM
- By newman897 in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
- By Boyders in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:57 PM