Pop in mid back
- 12-26-2013, 07:49 AM
- 12-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Never had that happen but hopefully you have an appointment for a doctor already. Don't want to mess around with a spine/back injury.
- 12-26-2013, 04:06 PM
yeah, if it is something that continues to bother you, I would definitely seek professional medical advice.Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
12-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Thanks guys. I think I'm going to have to make an appointment. It happened Tuesday morning and now it's Friday morning and it's none the better.
12-27-2013, 07:58 AM
12-27-2013, 08:46 AM
ohh well there is your problem, never do upright rows again.
here is a quote from the NASM:
Upright rows would not be the best choice. The finished or top position of the upright row exercise is actually the same arm position health professional place someone in to test if they have shoulder impingement. The upright row exercise requires you to flex your shoulders while your arms are internally rotated. This position can impinge (pinch) the rotator cuff tendons between your clavicle (collarbone) and humerus (upper arm bone). A better alternative would be scaption or prone cobras.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mulletsoldier in forum Workout LogsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:34 PM
- By Jergo in forum General ChatReplies: 67Last Post: 07-30-2004, 01:54 PM
- By Bennett in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:06 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2004, 06:59 PM
- By stryder in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2004, 05:29 PM