best excersize for wider bicepts
- 12-13-2013, 08:24 PM
- 12-13-2013, 09:05 PM
12-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Ya gotcha! Ive used wide grips for the majority most my workouts specially wen i was younger and stupid-er still learning apparently tho.
12-14-2013, 12:53 AM
You know how you get big biceps? Synthol. It's what the big boys use. The dumbasses like Greg Valentino lol.
12-14-2013, 12:56 AM
definitely do a crapload of hammers and reverse curls. my Bis always need work but the have helped the peak out even.
12-14-2013, 01:08 PM
12-14-2013, 01:23 PM
12-14-2013, 03:01 PM
12-14-2013, 03:16 PM
12-14-2013, 03:25 PM
12-14-2013, 03:36 PM
12-14-2013, 03:38 PM
12-14-2013, 03:50 PM
12-14-2013, 03:52 PM
12-15-2013, 10:26 AM
I'd agree with the genetic crowd for the most part. I always had longer slender bis and until I just gained overall BW, (going from say #195 to #235) my bis finally got fuller. No extra arm work really and in fact probably less emphasis on bis, just tons of "heavy" back work, chins, rows, low cable pulls etc etc.
12-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Kühn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
- By Novi in forum Training ForumReplies: 48Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:20 PM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:09 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:16 PM