Training for my first compeition need help!
- 12-11-2013, 09:17 PM
- 12-11-2013, 09:21 PM
What is the rut? How many weeks out are you. You have any pics to post up?
If you've been constantly training then a quick deload may be the ticket. Or you could simply change up your routine.....Independent
- 12-12-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm not gonna compete until next Nov
I've been working out for years however I'm not sure if I need to be training specifically or just bulk and get as big as possible then worry about changing it up when it's time to cut
12-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Please elaborate. At my height, I was eating 4-5k calories a day in attempting to reach my target weight of 265. It was hard to breathe at 247 after most meals. But training ruts are easy to get out of. If you have 11 months, the next 7 should be all compounds, and a serious bulking diet. I have been amazed what kind of size can be obtained with a REAL diet plan.
12-12-2013, 12:48 PM
IMO there is no reason to do an all out bulk as well there's no reason to get over 12%
The major weight fluctuations aren't all that healthy and it just makes cutting for a show harder. If your diet and training are dialed in and you begin prep relatively lean, you can actually grow into a show.
Need more detailed info bud.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mike171 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:55 AM
- By Big3upgrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:56 AM
- By thething86 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:55 PM
- By rugbyfan in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
- By Old Navy in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 340Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:23 PM