Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright everyone, this is going to be one of those threads you just want to be a part of. We have some guys on here including myself that have decided to succeed at our current fitness goals in short order.

Here is the kicker we are all so confident we will make ourselves hit our goals that we have made a pact with one another that anyone who does not reach their goal
MUST post a video of themselves Dead Lifting in a DRESS!!!! Well some of the guys are going to opt for a sexy Female Zumba outfit, short shorts, only a sports bra on top the whole enchilada!!!!

Needless to say none of us want to fail as this will be rather humiliating, and the videos must stay posted and the links posted in this thread.

What you can expect in here is a lot of fun, a lot of support, a lot of fun trash talk and ribbing one another.

I have been struggling for a while from life throwing a ton a me and a bad attack of Sciatica that has not quite cleared up yet. So I love some muscle mass and worse as far as appearance goes I gained some fat back. My current bodyfat is estimated around 13-15% at 206. My goal is to look as lean as I do in these last update pics before my injury. I don't really measure bodyfat much anymore so will be a visual distinction.

Here is my statement: I KLEEN give my word that I will achieve this level of leanness by February 14th or Dead lift in a Dress at the gym and video it post it on youtube for the world to see and link it to this thread.

I will let each of the others tell you where they are now, and each of them will make their statement giving their word that they will also reach the goals or Dead Lift in either a dress or Ladies Zumba attire.

@superbeast668 his goal was 10 or 11% I will let him clarify when he gives his word.

@Lukef2000 his goal is to cut down to 9.5%

@Danb2285 - his goal is to drop down to 187 lbs.

@bean5er - his goal is to get back down to 10%
@iparatroop - These are his goals. He said he may have to raise these numbers after testing his current maxes but they will not go down.

Be able to 1RM
Dead Lift - 400
Bench - 285
Squat - 355

Additionally he said if the Seahawks don't win the Superbowl he will be Max Effort Dead lifting in a dress as well. So for him he has to meet these number's AND the Seahawks have to win the Superbowl!!!!
PalmFist - 3 mile at sub 22. 30 pull ups. GD shredded six pack. Big 3 lifts 405 Squat/345 Bench/500 Deadlift

Alright now we are going to get into this and make it fun. I will probably also treat this as my training log during this time. I am sure I will be posting some progress shots along the way, and assume the others may too. So let's have some fun in here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates and Videos if anyone fails.

Nobody better fail!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loving the dedication guys and awesome idea, in for links to logs as they start up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

You all going to post your goals?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loving the dedication guys and awesome idea, in for links to logs as they start up
Not sure if everyone is starting a new log or not. I am either going to log in here or start a permanent log for myself. Just depends this one may end up to chaotic to log in. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

You all going to post your goals?
Just fixed mine the picture was my goal, I need to be that lean by February 14th 2014!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had a goal, cuz this looks like it could be fun! Plus, it's an accountability log.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm good on my word buddy! Sitting at 196.6 first thing this morning. Ready to kill this. I'm gonna have to be spot on in all areas to hit my goal of a clean 187. No water or sodium manipulation. I'll get some starting pics up first thing in the AM. And I'll also just be logging everything here. Hope everyone reaches their goals cuz in don't wanna see ANY of you ugly mugs in a dress...ok maybe just a little ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had a goal, cuz this looks like it could be fun! Plus, it's an accountability log.
It will definitely be fun!
You know I'm good on my word buddy! Sitting at 196.6 first thing this morning. Ready to kill this. I'm gonna have to be spot on in all areas to hit my goal of a clean 187. No water or sodium manipulation. I'll get some starting pics up first thing in the AM. And I'll also just be logging everything here. Hope everyone reaches their goals cuz in don't wanna see ANY of you ugly mugs in a dress...ok maybe just a little ;)
Nice and happy you will be logging in here too. Will make it more fun.
There's my bald brother!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah buddy!!! I'm here :)

I will be logging here as well. My goal is a recomp goal. I want to get back down to 10% or lower while not losing strength. I'm somewhere between 12-15 as well (estimated). I'm a visual guy. I'm currently on MD training and will move into the reactive pump program around the new year. I'll post up some before pics tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks for putting this together Kleen

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of good talent in hurr. Gonna be a fun log. I hope none of you guys fall short of your goals.....but I would be lying if I said I don't wanna see all of your Deadlift in dresses lol.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard Chris wears dresses anyway, so...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I will be in full Zumba attire no dress needed :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck guys!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It'll be in the 11% range I'll be shooting for. I'll post some fat ass pics this evening or tomorrow after our big work lunch and an explanation of how I plan to get there

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lol! Awesome logging here for sure!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright here's my statement I Lukef2000 will diet down to 9.5% before February 14th or I will maximum effort deadlift in a dress.

I'm running a finaflex sponsored log at the moment, ill be logging there until its completion then ill carry it over into this log. Ill take some pics tomorrow and post them up, I'm sitting around the 13-14% bodyfat.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the comedy. Good luck all !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy!!! I'm here :)

I will be logging here as well. My goal is a recomp goal. I want to get back down to 10% or lower while not losing strength. I'm somewhere between 12-15 as well (estimated). I'm a visual guy. I'm currently on MD training and will move into the reactive pump program around the new year. I'll post up some before pics tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks for putting this together Kleen
Awesome this is going to be fun!
Lots of good talent in hurr. Gonna be a fun log. I hope none of you guys fall short of your goals.....but I would be lying if I said I don't wanna see all of your Deadlift in dresses lol.
Yep it is one those conflicting type of things for sure.
I'm in let the fun begin!!
Woo hoo!!!

I heard Chris wears dresses anyway, so...
Those pics were only for you though. .....
Sun dresses
You have to admit I have the shoulders for them...
I will be in full Zumba attire no dress needed :)
Oh boy spandex baby!!!
It'll be in the 11% range I'll be shooting for. I'll post some fat ass pics this evening or tomorrow after our big work lunch and an explanation of how I plan to get there
Sweet I will get some up soon too!
Lol! Awesome logging here for sure!
Hokie what up!!!
Alright here's my statement I Lukef2000 will diet down to 9.5% before February 14th or I will maximum effort deadlift in a dress.

I'm running a finaflex sponsored log at the moment, ill be logging there until its completion then ill carry it over into this log. Ill take some pics tomorrow and post them up, I'm sitting around the 13-14% bodyfat.
Boom! I are off and running.
Subbed.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks and welcome!
In for the comedy. Good luck all !
You know there will be plenty!!! Glad you're here Kenpo!

So right now I am doing IF style eating with a carb back load twist. Training is MD style for the most part. This week has been a wash on training but a lot of hours worked and mostly manual labor. Which is not normal for my position... so calories are being burned. My niece is in town visiting from California and we are all going to the Hunger Games tonight. My first lift of this log will be Saturday and will be a full body to get every thing hit this week. Next week will be back on MD training 4 times a week or MI40 which is Ben Pakulski's program.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In...should be fun.

Let me just order up some pizza and beer for the boyzzzz!

:friday:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay here's my fat ass. Kind of a ****ty pic I'll try and get the wifey to take some better ones. Sitting at 210 this am

Attachments

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Wow real ****ty pic sorry I'll get some better ones up tonight . I actually look better than this pic shows.

Goal is to get to 10% come hell or high water. Let the games begin

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look thick in that pic Bean... perhaps being hard on yourself.. but in this thread that attitude might just get you the win!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wow real ****ty pic sorry I'll get some better ones up tonight . I actually look better than this pic shows. Goal is to get to 10% come hell or high water. Let the games begin
You going off a bod pod? You're already looking pretty lean, 12ish% maybe?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's way leaner than I am. Looking thick Bean!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beans jacked hes just hard on himself :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay here's my fat ass. Kind of a ****ty pic I'll try and get the wifey to take some better ones. Sitting at 210 this am
My abs disappear during a bulk. Mite take a fat pic later next year.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Look thick in that pic Bean... perhaps being hard on yourself.. but in this thread that attitude might just get you the win!
Thanks buddy. Not happy with where I'm at though :)

You going off a bod pod? You're already looking pretty lean, 12ish% maybe?
No I don't get it tested. Just a visual assessment. My avi pic I was three days out from my show at 6%.

That's way leaner than I am. Looking thick Bean!
Thanks buddy. Major improvements are coming

Beans jacked hes just hard on himself :)
Hardly but thanks bud. Yes I am very hard on myself.

My abs disappear during a bulk. Mite take a fat pic later next year.
I'm trying to avoid that :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woah woah woah there........10% is your goal? Uhhhh how about adding five lbs and going to ten percent cause you aren't very far off already lol. Look good man! Wtf. Super hard on yourself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woah woah woah there........10% is your goal? Uhhhh how about adding five lbs and going to ten percent cause you aren't very far off already lol. Look good man! Wtf. Super hard on yourself.
No doubt he doesnt have far to go at all. Now if 10% without dropping weight that is a different story depending on if cycling. If cycling at all during this time I would adjust the goals a bit because he will blow them out of the water easily. Either way he will tow the line regardless.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
If you all say your fat in these recent pics then I'm complete obese! Jerez, I'm struggling to get to this level. Belly BF is just holding on for dear life.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you all say your fat in these recent pics then I'm complete obese! Jerez, I'm struggling to get to this level. Belly BF is just holding on for dear life.
Haha dont worry buddy I'm right there with ya lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks buddy. I might have to rethink my goal???

No doubt he doesnt have far to go at all. Now if 10% without dropping weight that is a different story depending on if cycling. If cycling at all during this time I would adjust the goals a bit because he will blow them out of the water easily. Either way he will tow the line regardless.
Didn't plan on running anything other than my test. I'm only at 400/ week right now, once I run out of my extra I'll drop back down to TRT dose. Will also depend on when I have to get my bloods done again as I'm going to be switching docs soon. I may run something else to slice things up. Depends what everybody else is doing. I know you are planning something I believe mr Kleen (correct me if I'm wrong)
Either way I'll think about a harder but realistic goal and submit it tonight. That cool?

In for some interesting deadlifts.
Will be fun for sure.

I've followed your logs bud you are very impressive. With your dedication you'll be there soon :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for some interesting deadlifts.
I need to work on my DL so if I have to be in a dress I am pulling at least 500!!! Well assuming my sciatic allows for it.
It's all relative my friend. Besides the picture I linked is my goal not my current condition, and Buff Bagwell up there who is already pretty lean is just suffering from body dismorphia. LOL!
Haha dont worry buddy I'm right there with ya lol
You won't be by 187, you will Murder that fat!
PUH-LEEZE!!!!!!
Thanks buddy. I might have to rethink my goal???

Didn't plan on running anything other than my test. I'm only at 400/ week right now, once I run out of my extra I'll drop back down to TRT dose. Will also depend on when I have to get my bloods done again as I'm going to be switching docs soon. I may run something else to slice things up. Depends what everybody else is doing. I know you are planning something I believe mr Kleen (correct me if I'm wrong)
Either way I'll think about a harder but realistic goal and submit it tonight. That cool?

Will be fun for sure.

I've followed your logs bud you are very impressive. With your dedication you'll be there soon :)
Speaking of Buff Bagwell here he is!!! Yeah I will be running something in between here and there for sure. I have a bottle of Manifested calling my name, a bottle of KILL SHOT trying to yell over it. A bottle of Shredded Labs TRITON begging to be used, oh and XTren Savage, some M-Bol 25 so the question is what do I run with so many choices. The Triton is the oldest EPI stuff I have so probably run that since EPI has a shorter shelf life than any of them. Maybe add in the M-bol 25. Then again I could put that in the freezer and go after one of the Xcell products.

Lets here some thoughts on this guys... Oh for those who don't know what TRITON was it had 10mg EPI, 200 Stano, and 50 11-OXO per cap 3 caps a day. Basically a cutter. Oh yeah I also have a bottle of LGI DMZ, enough for a month at 30mg per day.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How about you scratch that and send me the manifested :)

I'll probably end up running an EPI product the last six weeks with my TRT test base.

If I were you I'd either run the triton or sell it so someone can use it. I'm really curious to how Manifested treats you bud!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm late but in for this, sounds like I can get some good motivation to meet my own goals.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have a late but honorable entry!!!!
iparatroop is in on this. I am going to update the main post with his goals. Here they are tentatively. He said he may have to raise these numbers after testing his current maxes but they will not go down.

Dead Lift - 400
Bench - 285
Squat - 355

Additionally he said if the Seahawks don't win the Superbowl he will be Max Effort Dead lifting in a dress as well. So for him he has to meet these number's AND the Seahawks have to win the Superbowl!!!!