Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!

Page 3 of 41 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    2425415

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh boy......so another big name in now!? I'm gonna sit back and watch....maybe Compete with all of you in my own little world but without the dress stipulation
    Calling the power of Montego1! I double-dog, dare you to join in this contest! Lol

  2. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    If I were in on this contest and ended up having to pull in a dress, I'd hike it up and pull sumo just for spite.
    I was kinda thinking that's what'll happen if I pull. I don't pull conventional with out rounding my back so sumo is my go to.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ??????

    and I'd love to see what Reaper would do for you.. then I'd try it lol
    The puhleeze was for you downplaying your level of buffness.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Damn just sold mine. Knew I should hung onto it. That would be perfect. I'll come up with something fun. I need some help with a more suitable goal fellas.

    Ready go...
    Well if recomping I say down to 9 with 5 lb of LBM gained. If you run something that should be no problem with your dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I'm only surprised this hasn't happened sooner. Best of luck gentleman. I've got my money on one of ya.
    Awww Thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Attachment 93420

    I guess this will have to serve as my starting pic, I am slightly embarrassed of where I'm sitting at the moment so I'm looking forward to getting started. My calipers are putting me at exactly 13.5 percent so that's a 4 percent goal.
    You can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well two people have posted starting pics....Wtf
    Can I just post a link to your posing video? I am the guy you made look fat just by standing next to you in the mirror during your rear lat spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Just go up to a co worker give them your phone, rip your shirt off and say "snap one bitch". Problem solved and you're welcome
    LMAO!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I reluctantly sign up for the fűckery. Hmm, lets say 185 as a yardstick but + or - 10 is fine; weight is least important. 3 mile at sub 22. 30 pu's. GD shredded sixxer. Big 3 could be 405S/345B/500D with a good chance at exceeding each. Am I really doing this! Fck you all to hell. Done
    Nice! I will update the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Calling the power of Montego1! I double-dog, dare you to join in this contest! Lol
    What go from ripped to diced?
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I was kinda thinking that's what'll happen if I pull. I don't pull conventional with out rounding my back so sumo is my go to.
    So sexy!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I should've joined this venture. This sounds fun as hell
  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I was kinda thinking that's what'll happen if I pull. I don't pull conventional with out rounding my back so sumo is my go to.
    Just make sure your wearing something under said dress if you intend to pull sumo....
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I should've joined this venture. This sounds fun as hell
    Well that depends really, do you like cross dressing??
  6. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    2640634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I should've joined this venture. This sounds fun as hell
    Is it too late?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  7. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    If I were in on this contest and ended up having to pull in a dress, I'd hike it up and pull sumo just for spite.
    That's awesome

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Just make sure your wearing something under said dress if you intend to pull sumo.... Well that depends really, do you like cross dressing??
    Never! Lol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Calling the power of Montego1! I double-dog, dare you to join in this contest! Lol
    Although I would LOVE to kick the shyt out of all these guys, my goals don't line up for the time frame.

    Also I've already got my hands full trying to fight off Snagency in our dual log.

    Yeah Chris. You can link my vid for your pic if you want brother.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No contest here the competition is against oneself we could end up with a bunch or no one dead lifting in a dress. I hope it will be none but same time would be funny to see a few not gonna lie.

    Speaking of how to we "punish" anyone who does not follow through if they dont meet thier goals??? Give them a week to post vids and if they don't we all neg them daily and call them out until it is done???
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,872
    Rep Power
    2640634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No contest here the competition is against oneself we could end up with a bunch or no one dead lifting in a dress. I hope it will be none but same time would be funny to see a few not gonna lie.

    Speaking of how to we "punish" anyone who does not follow through if they dont meet thier goals??? Give them a week to post vids and if they don't we all neg them daily and call them out until it is done???
    I suggest everyone go ahead and video themselves dead lifting in a dress, send me the video, and I'll only publicly post them/it if it's agreed that they did not achieve their goals.

  12. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,376
    Rep Power
    5892099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Went in and hit chest and cardio this morning. Was my first strict MD chest day since Ive kind of been easing back into the MD program last week was pretty close but not exact. Needless to say I struggled a little, but I guess thats the point right?. I better get my endurance up or I might die during phase 2 lol.

    Phase 1 week 2

    Chest
    Db twist press 30 sec rest
    55-10
    55-10
    65-10
    65-8
    60-7

    BB incline press
    Stop 2-3 inches short of chest no lock out constant tension on pecs- 45 sec rest
    135-8
    135-8
    165-8
    165-7
    155-8
    150-7

    HS Chest press 3 second hold and squeeze 3 second negative 30 sec rest.
    140-8
    180-8
    180-7
    165-6
    Drop set
    150-8

    10 min HIIT sprint work. 1 min walks at 3.8 mph/30-40 sec sprints at 11.0 mph


    Also took my starting nudes today...I can't believe how much fat Ive put on in like 3 weeks. Here's 2 pics ones from this morning the other ones 3 weeks ago...WTF? I didnt even know it was possible to go downhill that much in such a short period of time. Slightly embarrassed about this starting pic since its pretty much been all self destruction big oh well.

    Edit:won't let me post pics??? I'll keep trying to get them up
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,376
    Rep Power
    5892099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok got it to work. Had to change pic settings for some reason?
    Today
    Name:  ForumRunner_20131206_171736.png
Views: 70
Size:  374.1 KB


    3 weeks ago
    Name:  ForumRunner_20131206_171750.png
Views: 66
Size:  297.9 KB

    Dont mind the tooth paste mirror lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,376
    Rep Power
    5892099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Speaking of how to we "punish" anyone who does not follow through if they dont meet thier goals??? Give them a week to post vids and if they don't we all neg them daily and call them out until it is done???
    Why dont we just tie them up and stone them lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Why dont we just tie them up and stone them lol
    I'd love to get stoned
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'd love to get stoned



    me three
    Independent Review
  17. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    John meadows leg workout. Don't watch while eating.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKD7xEq...%3DmKD7xEqjie0
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  18. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,200
    Rep Power
    4199911

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    not good!
  19. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ok got it to work. Had to change pic settings for some reason?
    Today
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 471"/>

    3 weeks ago
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 472"/>

    Dont mind the tooth paste mirror lol
    You sure that's toothpaste?? Looks a lot like semen to me.... WhAt really goes on when you take nudes Dannyb???
  20. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I reluctantly sign up for the fűckery. Hmm, lets say 185 as a yardstick but + or - 10 is fine; weight is least important. 3 mile at sub 22. 30 pu's. GD shredded sixxer. Big 3 could be 405S/345B/500D with a good chance at exceeding each. Am I really doing this! Fck you all to hell. Done
    Your choice of words crack me the fukc up buddy. Very glad you're here PF :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Went in and hit chest and cardio this morning. Was my first strict MD chest day since Ive kind of been easing back into the MD program last week was pretty close but not exact. Needless to say I struggled a little, but I guess thats the point right?. I better get my endurance up or I might die during phase 2 lol. Phase 1 week 2 Chest Db twist press 30 sec rest 55-10 55-10 65-10 65-8 60-7 BB incline press Stop 2-3 inches short of chest no lock out constant tension on pecs- 45 sec rest 135-8 135-8 165-8 165-7 155-8 150-7 HS Chest press 3 second hold and squeeze 3 second negative 30 sec rest. 140-8 180-8 180-7 165-6 Drop set 150-8 10 min HIIT sprint work. 1 min walks at 3.8 mph/30-40 sec sprints at 11.0 mph Also took my starting nudes today...I can't believe how much fat Ive put on in like 3 weeks. Here's 2 pics ones from this morning the other ones 3 weeks ago...WTF? I didnt even know it was possible to go downhill that much in such a short period of time. Slightly embarrassed about this starting pic since its pretty much been all self destruction big oh well. Edit:won't let me post pics??? I'll keep trying to get them up
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ok got it to work. Had to change pic settings for some reason? Today <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 471"/> 3 weeks ago <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 472"/> Dont mind the tooth paste mirror lol
    Dan, we are our biggest critics bud. You haven't gone that far back. What's done is done don't live in the past. You'll be right back where you left off in no time. You've still come a long ****ing way bro. Mucho respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    John meadows leg workout. Don't watch while eating. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKD7xEq...%3DmKD7xEqjie0
    Saw this on FB. Lol ****ing awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You sure that's toothpaste?? Looks a lot like semen to me.... WhAt really goes on when you take nudes Dannyb???
    Valid question.
    Independent
  21. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Okay bromies. I'm in bro mode today well cuz it's a bro day workout this am as Dan calls them.

    Side note it's currently -10 ****ing degrees with the wind chill supposed to get to -23 today and I chose to help my parents move fml

    Today's wraps up my first week of a modified MD program. I am ****ing sore as ****. Still sitting at 210 upon rising and have been 100% with the diet the last 8 days. I've yet to implement any cardio since like sept lol. Thinking I'm going to throw in 10 mins of HIIT 2-3 times a week while keeping my cals the same.

    I've currently been between 2700-3000 with a macro split of 330/175/100 P/C/F. Never had fats this high. Kind of following meadows approach and experimenting.

    I'm doing a mini cut to get back to a insulin sensitive state instead of a bit resistant, which after the last few weeks of non compliance I feel I was.

    Once I feel I'm in a more sensitive state I'll start cycling carbs more and drop fats back down to 75-80g.

    Thoughts? I'm not good at this shyt on my own tbh I'm better when I have someone telling me what to do, it takes the guessing out for me.
    Independent
  22. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Thoughts? I'm not good at this shyt on my own tbh I'm better when I have someone telling me what to do, it takes the guessing out for me.
    I'm totally with you here brother. Grabbing Snags as my nutrition coach has made everything SO much easier. And I'm learning exactly why I'm making changes in diet from move to move and it all makes sense.

    That being said....I dunno

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    dude i tend to over think the hell out of diet. i dont really over think my training program or really anything else but diet i think so damn deep into it then boom i screw my self. Right now im trying to keep it simple. 280 pro 175-200carbs-65fats 7 days a week. no need to cycle or anything like that. an occasional carb bomb cheat meal is perfectly sufficient.

    anyways, i mentioned i'd tell how i plan to achieve my goal. Thats the dietary info right there, it'll be as clean as can be. brown rice and sweet tato, and a banana for carbs. veggies, as much as i cant eat. chickens, deer, beef, eggs and powder for protein.

    routine, i'll be following a meadows program that i'll be modifying slightly to keep my shoulders from screaming too bad. the good ones starting to go too so much for prehab.

    drugs. i'll be staying away from illegaly acquired substances. that means basically all of the oils. i've got an ass load of superdrol that i purchased legally preban. i've been fighting my self for a long time. i've decided a prison sentence isnt worth it at all. the gains arent much different in my experiences. oils just afford you longer cycles. anyways. back on topic. I'll be running furuza at 300mgs a day, trendione somewhere between 100 and 150 and superdrol, maybe 10 for 6 weeks, maybe 3 weeks at 30mgs a day. i havent decided. oh, t3. 25-50mcg ed. depends on how i feel on it. never used it before.

    nudes will be monday morning. it aint pretty. i'm floating between 16.5-17%bf. still have decent size though so i'll take it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm totally with you here brother. Grabbing Snags as my nutrition coach has made everything SO much easier. And I'm learning exactly why I'm making changes in diet from move to move and it all makes sense. That being said....I dunno
    Lol thanks bro :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    dude i tend to over think the hell out of diet. i dont really over think my training program or really anything else but diet i think so damn deep into it then boom i screw my self. Right now im trying to keep it simple. 280 pro 175-200carbs-65fats 7 days a week. no need to cycle or anything like that. an occasional carb bomb cheat meal is perfectly sufficient. anyways, i mentioned i'd tell how i plan to achieve my goal. Thats the dietary info right there, it'll be as clean as can be. brown rice and sweet tato, and a banana for carbs. veggies, as much as i cant eat. chickens, deer, beef, eggs and powder for protein. routine, i'll be following a meadows program that i'll be modifying slightly to keep my shoulders from screaming too bad. the good ones starting to go too so much for prehab. drugs. i'll be staying away from illegaly acquired substances. that means basically all of the oils. i've got an ass load of superdrol that i purchased legally preban. i've been fighting my self for a long time. i've decided a prison sentence isnt worth it at all. the gains arent much different in my experiences. oils just afford you longer cycles. anyways. back on topic. I'll be running furuza at 300mgs a day, trendione somewhere between 100 and 150 and superdrol, maybe 10 for 6 weeks, maybe 3 weeks at 30mgs a day. i havent decided. oh, t3. 25-50mcg ed. depends on how i feel on it. never used it before. nudes will be monday morning. it aint pretty. i'm floating between 16.5-17%bf. still have decent size though so i'll take it.
    Yup I feel much better just having to comply and not figure it out myself. I like learning but never trust in myself enough to stick with something. I always second guess myself. Might seek out a friend if I get stuck.

    SD is ****ing poison lol. Was cool for 10-12 days then I felt horrid.
    Independent
  25. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lol thanks bro :-) Yup I feel much better just having to comply and not figure it out myself. I like learning but never trust in myself enough to stick with something. I always second guess myself. Might seek out a friend if I get stuck. SD is ****ing poison lol. Was cool for 10-12 days then I felt horrid.
    I love the stuff. I feel worse on DMZ at 30mgs than sd at any dose.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bro day today MD style

    Warmup 7 mins

    Single arm preacher curl SS Rope push down - preacher curls are done 6 reps ea arm then 4 more ea arm = 1 set. Hold squeeze 3 sec constant tension

    50x7+4 // 67.5x15
    55x6+4// 72.5x12
    55x6+4 // 72.5x11 ~~ 2 sec hold on tris
    50x6+4 // 72.5x10

    DB Cross body curls SS Overhead rope ext

    35x10+4 partials // 72.5x16
    35x10+4 partials // 72.5x 15
    35x 8+4 partials // 72.5x13

    Huge pump painful

    EZ bar curls 40 total reps (go to failure rest 10 secs failure again repeat till 40 reps

    Used 75 lbs fu king hurt

    Seated tricep ext machine triple drop set

    110x16
    85x15
    55x26

    Smoked
    Independent
  27. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I love the stuff. I feel worse on DMZ at 30mgs than sd at any dose.
    Funny how everyone is diff. Part of me wants to try it again with more carbs. I was only at 150g during the three week 20mg run. Bridged into and finished with EPI and ****ing fell in love lol
    Independent
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Question. I'm really trying to bring legs up and did them Monday and intensity was there actually felt dizzy after for the first time ever but I definitely felt like I coulda trained them again thurs. Mathis program only has them once a week. Thinking about subbing legs again on thurs instead of chest shoulder pump day

    Thoughts
    Independent
  29. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,376
    Rep Power
    5892099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Dan, we are our biggest critics bud. You haven't gone that far back. What's done is done don't live in the past. You'll be right back where you left off in no time. You've still come a long ****ing way bro. Mucho respect.
    Thanks broham. Definitely not living in the past if anything seeing that pic made me wanna push harder. Gonna start going back to weekly nudes to keep track so I know where I'm at.


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Okay bromies. I'm in bro mode today well cuz it's a bro day workout this am as Dan calls them.
    Every day is bro day! Reps for jesus!! I'm gonna buy that tank if I can find it lol


    [/QUOTE]
    Today's wraps up my first week of a modified MD program. I am ****ing sore as ****. Still sitting at 210 upon rising and have been 100% with the diet the last 8 days. I've yet to implement any cardio since like sept lol. Thinking I'm going to throw in 10 mins of HIIT 2-3 times a week while keeping my cals the same. [/QUOTE]
    Love me some HIIT sprints.



    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'm totally with you here brother. Grabbing Snags as my nutrition coach has made everything SO much easier. And I'm learning exactly why I'm making changes in diet from move to move and it all makes sense.

    That being said....I dunno
    This


    [/QUOTE]
    SD is ****ing poison lol. Was cool for 10-12 days then I felt horrid.[/QUOTE]
    This. I ran it for 10,days a couple years ago and felt like absolute hell. In all fairness I was a complete moron and no idea what I was doing. Diet was horrid to say the least. Gained a boat load of water weight and was bloated as fuk. Obviously diet related though do again my fault lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I suggest everyone go ahead and video themselves dead lifting in a dress, send me the video, and I'll only publicly post them/it if it's agreed that they did not achieve their goals.

    LMAO only issue with that is it has to be at the gym. Not embarrassing myself at the gym if not required. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Question. I'm really trying to bring legs up and did them Monday and intensity was there actually felt dizzy after for the first time ever but I definitely felt like I coulda trained them again thurs. Mathis program only has them once a week. Thinking about subbing legs again on thurs instead of chest shoulder pump day

    Thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Why dont we just tie them up and stone them lol
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    John meadows leg workout. Don't watch while eating.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKD7xEq...%3DmKD7xEqjie0
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Okay bromies. I'm in bro mode today well cuz it's a bro day workout this am as Dan calls them.

    Side note it's currently -10 ****ing degrees with the wind chill supposed to get to -23 today and I chose to help my parents move fml

    Today's wraps up my first week of a modified MD program. I am ****ing sore as ****. Still sitting at 210 upon rising and have been 100% with the diet the last 8 days. I've yet to implement any cardio since like sept lol. Thinking I'm going to throw in 10 mins of HIIT 2-3 times a week while keeping my cals the same.

    I've currently been between 2700-3000 with a macro split of 330/175/100 P/C/F. Never had fats this high. Kind of following meadows approach and experimenting.

    I'm doing a mini cut to get back to a insulin sensitive state instead of a bit resistant, which after the last few weeks of non compliance I feel I was.

    Once I feel I'm in a more sensitive state I'll start cycling carbs more and drop fats back down to 75-80g.

    Thoughts? I'm not good at this shyt on my own tbh I'm better when I have someone telling me what to do, it takes the guessing out for me.
    If you are trying to increase insulin sensitivity I recommend a week or two of lower carbs not moderate, then go into the carb cycling. Lower carbs first will lower insulin increasing sensitivity. This is the reason people with beginning stages of Type 2 diabetes or borderline are recommended to go on keto or near keto diets before slowly reintroducing carbs back into the diet.


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    dude i tend to over think the hell out of diet. i dont really over think my training program or really anything else but diet i think so damn deep into it then boom i screw my self. Right now im trying to keep it simple. 280 pro 175-200carbs-65fats 7 days a week. no need to cycle or anything like that. an occasional carb bomb cheat meal is perfectly sufficient.

    anyways, i mentioned i'd tell how i plan to achieve my goal. Thats the dietary info right there, it'll be as clean as can be. brown rice and sweet tato, and a banana for carbs. veggies, as much as i cant eat. chickens, deer, beef, eggs and powder for protein.

    routine, i'll be following a meadows program that i'll be modifying slightly to keep my shoulders from screaming too bad. the good ones starting to go too so much for prehab.

    drugs. i'll be staying away from illegaly acquired substances. that means basically all of the oils. i've got an ass load of superdrol that i purchased legally preban. i've been fighting my self for a long time. i've decided a prison sentence isnt worth it at all. the gains arent much different in my experiences. oils just afford you longer cycles. anyways. back on topic. I'll be running furuza at 300mgs a day, trendione somewhere between 100 and 150 and superdrol, maybe 10 for 6 weeks, maybe 3 weeks at 30mgs a day. i havent decided. oh, t3. 25-50mcg ed. depends on how i feel on it. never used it before.

    nudes will be monday morning. it aint pretty. i'm floating between 16.5-17%bf. still have decent size though so i'll take it.
    Nice plan and it will be pretty when you are done. Just hope not so pretty that you are in a dress.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  31. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Okay so here are the beginning pics, I have some work to do, not impossible but I WILL have to commit to the challenge to be able to succeed. Here I will also post the intended goal pics again as well.

    Name:  Relaxed and MM 12-7-13.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  176.3 KB

    Name:  FDB and RDB 12-7-13.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  204.3 KB

    and this is the goal.



    Like I said I have some work to do...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  32. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO only issue with that is it has to be at the gym. Not embarrassing myself at the gym if not required. LOL If you are trying to increase insulin sensitivity I recommend a week or two of lower carbs not moderate, then go into the carb cycling. Lower carbs first will lower insulin increasing sensitivity. This is the reason people with beginning stages of Type 2 diabetes or borderline are recommended to go on keto or near keto diets before slowly reintroducing carbs back into the diet. Nice plan and it will be pretty when you are done. Just hope not so pretty that you are in a dress.
    Yeah I figured they were to high for that. Do I have to go below 100g or will around 100 suffice. I'm assuming fats come up? My fats always stayed the same no matter where carbs were at.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay so here are the beginning pics, I have some work to do, not impossible but I WILL have to commit to the challenge to be able to succeed. Here I will also post the intended goal pics again as well. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 530"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 529"/> and this is the goal. Like I said I have some work to do...
    No too shabby bud. Very attainable. This is going to be fun. Damn you are thick buddy. :-)
    Independent
  33. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Guy is a freakin tank. Ole Turtle Back

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For the increasing sensitivity phase I think 100 is good then increase fats maybe to 120 and the rest in protein.


    Thanks man I hope things work out well my thumb is all screwed up right now from falling on it and bending it backwards. Knees are bruised too. Had a laptop in my hand walking quickly and my heel caught the third step from the bottom and I instinctively held onto the laptop in one hand and slammed both knees into the floor at the landing. Both are bruised and sore. The his just keep coming. Something awesome must be around the corner for me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  35. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Name:  image-3328997281.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  472.1 KB

    As promised. The light is super flattering. This picture is already more embarassing than the penalty.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Name:  image-3328997281.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  472.1 KB

    As promised. The light is super flattering. This picture is already more embarassing than the penalty.
    Well the light may be flattering but you are really not that far off and lots of muscle. Should lean up into a majorly impressive physique!

    Going to the gym for a light full body here shortly. Just going to keep the pace up and get blood in. Thumb is still killing me but I have Versa Grips so I can do a false grip on everything. Tomorrow will be a full on back workout. I am trying to figure out if I am going to rock MD still or change it up to something else like the MI40 or maybe even 4X training.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,376
    Rep Power
    5892099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 554"/>

    As promised. The light is super flattering. This picture is already more embarassing than the penalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Well the light may be flattering but you are really not that far off and lots of muscle. Should lean up into a majorly impressive physique!
    Exactly what kleen said! Gonna be shredded buddy you have a great foundation to start with.

    Little mans 3rd birthday party today so I'll be enjoying the day with him and family and friends. May try to sneak out and hit the the gyn later on tonight.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  38. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 554"/> As promised. The light is super flattering. This picture is already more embarassing than the penalty.
    Be proud of that foundation you built bromie. For real, you are not far at all. Impressive my friend time to kill this ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well the light may be flattering but you are really not that far off and lots of muscle. Should lean up into a majorly impressive physique! Going to the gym for a light full body here shortly. Just going to keep the pace up and get blood in. Thumb is still killing me but I have Versa Grips so I can do a false grip on everything. Tomorrow will be a full on back workout. I am trying to figure out if I am going to rock MD still or change it up to something else like the MI40 or maybe even 4X training.

    That sucks buddy. I hope you heal fast. With your work ethic I ain't worried at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Exactly what kleen said! Gonna be shredded buddy you have a great foundation to start with. Little mans 3rd birthday party today so I'll be enjoying the day with him and family and friends. May try to sneak out and hit the the gyn later on tonight.
    Happy bday to the little one my friend. Enjoy your day :-)
    Independent
  39. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So doing MD arms yesterday was a big mistake before moving for 7 hours. It was worse because my lazy ass brother in law saved all the heavy shyt for me and I had to skip my meals to keep then moving along.

    I did the best I could and got my protein in but pounded a foot long steak and veggies Sammy after moving.

    Very minimal damage if any at all. Still look as tight as I did yesterday morning.

    Today I'm dropping carbs down to 100 fats will be over 100 and the rest protein. Gonna run this for 14 days tops maybe less depending on how I'm responding and go into a carb cycle with two high days 5 low and one free meal to start.

    This has worked very well for me in the past so we shall see. I also ran out of intra carbs (karbolyn) so I'm using powerade until I get some more goods. Also will be going back to a no filler protein isolate (true nutrition) shortly. The stuff I'm using is giving me the ****s.

    Good day fellas

    Legs tomorrow
    Independent
  40. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,529
    Rep Power
    2461974

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Question. I'm really trying to bring legs up and did them Monday and intensity was there actually felt dizzy after for the first time ever but I definitely felt like I coulda trained them again thurs. Mathis program only has them once a week. Thinking about subbing legs again on thurs instead of chest shoulder pump day Thoughts
    Do both. Hit squats at the end. Do like 5x5 or something. I wouldn't go for a full blown leg day twice a week. Train them like you would for strength gains though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well the light may be flattering but you are really not that far off and lots of muscle. Should lean up into a majorly impressive physique! Going to the gym for a light full body here shortly. Just going to keep the pace up and get blood in. Thumb is still killing me but I have Versa Grips so I can do a false grip on everything. Tomorrow will be a full on back workout. I am trying to figure out if I am going to rock MD still or change it up to something else like the MI40 or maybe even 4X training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Exactly what kleen said! Gonna be shredded buddy you have a great foundation to start with. Little mans 3rd birthday party today so I'll be enjoying the day with him and family and friends. May try to sneak out and hit the the gyn later on tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Be proud of that foundation you built bromie. For real, you are not far at all. Impressive my friend time to kill this ****. That sucks buddy. I hope you heal fast. With your work ethic I ain't worried at all. Happy bday to the little one my friend. Enjoy your day :-)
    Thanks brohemouths. Danb enjoy the lil ones bday. Smash some cake and ice cream for me.

    Kleen you must be about to win the lotto man.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dead lifting - reverse grip (single or double) question
    By soseg in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:48 AM
  2. Practicing for my first dead lift comp
    By RedwolfWV in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 05:52 PM
  3. Dead Lifts with back or legs?
    By 5111 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 11:57 PM
  4. Supp help for lifting in baseball season
    By stros5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:57 PM
  5. IGF in the am or after lifting
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in