Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;5VPRbRC0ZaU]http://youtu.be/5VPRbRC0ZaU[/video]

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, 1 band? I've never seen it done, but fair enough. Some guys like to call reverse band work "future method," because ideally you're handling a weight that you plan to use without assistance in the near future. Just fyi.

Good work, man.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Haha, 1 band? I've never seen it done, but fair enough. Some guys like to call reverse band work "future method," because ideally you're handling a weight that you plan to use without assistance in the near future. Just fyi.

Good work, man.
Yeah I just call it resistence or assistance work. Depending on how we are using the bands. Haven't heard the "future method" term before, but it makes sense.

What is wrong with 1 band? Wanted some assistance in the bottom, but not much... Probably took about 30-40lbs at the bottom, was a small band. If we had used two, one on each side it probably would have been wayyy too much assistance.
But, not really a point worth arguing. My training is going well all and all :)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;WVCw01XwjY8]http://youtu.be/WVCw01XwjY8[/video]

yes I know my Deadlift is still pathetic. but 2 weeks ago hit 500 conventional stance rack pull. Tuesday sumo with bands 505lbs...

This weekend I train at 80% my 1RM and next weekend competition.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is wrong with 1 band? Wanted some assistance in the bottom, but not much... Probably took about 30-40lbs at the bottom, was a small band. If we had used two, one on each side it probably would have been wayyy too much assistance.
But, not really a point worth arguing. My training is going well all and all :)
Not arguing, I was just noting I've never seen or thought to use 1 band.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna bench 500 :(
Maddog slingshot and hanging blue bands should do the trick! I saw a 242 hit 520 last meet, he was about your height and yoked to hell and back. You ready, man? I'm psyched.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Maddog slingshot and hanging blue bands should do the trick! I saw a 242 hit 520 last meet, he was about your height and yoked to hell and back. You ready, man? I'm psyched.
I am super ready. Very pumped. Might have to find a sauna in the area so my girl and I can lose the last few pounds before weigh in. we will see.\

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am super ready. Very pumped. Might have to find a sauna in the area so my girl and I can lose the last few pounds before weigh in. we will see.\
Same here, man.