just done deload week! - AnabolicMinds.com

just done deload week!

1. New Member

just done deload week!

i have just done deload week (workout the same just decresed the volum +weight by 20%-40%)
    normally i get about 100-200 grams in week and on deload week i lost about 300 grams from my weight (i eat just as i have eaten on the others week that i bulked nothing different ) what is the reason for this ??
    tell me if it is truth but i thought that becuase i dont train as hard as in rgular basis the muscle with less glucose becuase the muscle less pumped in the workout ,
    can it be the reason or there is something else ??
    ty guiys

2. New Member

someon?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are worried about 300grams? I can poop and shed several times that. I can restrict water and food intake and vary my weight by up to 5 kilos in less than 48 hours. fluctuation by a kilo or 2 during the span of a week is normal.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
    •   

4. New Member

it isnt the 200 grams
    naturally i get every week something like 200 grams so instead of this i reduced 200 grams i dont worried about this i just would like to know if it can be becuase the deload week ? becuase i eat the same i weight on the scale all my foods
    ty for attention
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare1234 View Post
    it isnt the 200 grams
    naturally i get every week something like 200 grams so instead of this i reduced 200 grams i dont worried about this i just would like to know if it can be becuase the deload week ? becuase i eat the same i weight on the scale all my foods
    ty for attention
    Please read again what I wrote above. It answers your question. If you are not sure of the answer please re read it until you do.
  6. New Member

my english isnt so good , what i understand from your answer is that u can increase or decresae 5 kilo from only waters and etc....
    but it will happend to u when u eat less carb or less sodium ,
    as i said i eat the same (same food same everything) and my weight has droped ,
    my question is if less volum can decrease water / glucose from the muscle in the deload week ?
  7. New Member

can someone explain me please?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

The problem is you keep saying that you lost 300 grams in 1 week, and nobody cares if they lose 300 grams worth of weight. It's so insignificant it's nearly impossible to talk about where that comes from. Unless you're talking about like a 5-10lb or more weight drop it's too hard to say where the weight loss is coming from.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  9. New Member

it is the last day of my deload week and i have lost one kg ,
    as i said ganarally i get 200 grams every week ,
    i never lost weight wheile bulking ,
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deloads are a good thing. Stop stressing about something insignificant.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    The problem is you keep saying that you lost 300 grams in 1 week, and nobody cares if they lose 300 grams worth of weight. It's so insignificant it's nearly impossible to talk about where that comes from. Unless you're talking about like a 5-10lb or more weight drop it's too hard to say where the weight loss is coming from.
    ya, what he says. 300 grams is 0.661387 pounds for us silly americans. i can poop out and eat way more than that. in other words i can weigh myself, poop, then weigh myself and i can weigh less than 300grams less. i can eat a meal and gain more than 300grams. my best to date is 8.5lbs in weight gain from a meal. heck, i can urinate and lose a pound, or half kilo for your understanding.

in other words fluctuations of weight by a few hundred grams can happen up and down throughout the course of a day. does that make more sense?
  12. New Member

yhe man i understand u but i am checking my weight every morning i know when something happend ( get weight or lose weight)
    for the 2 month i have bulked i have never losed 1 kg of weight just got 200 grams every week the 3 day of the deload i start seen bodyweight get down and now it is the last day and one kg has lost , i know that it isnt from a meal or something like that coz i check my weight every morning ,
    ty for attention
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:58 PM
  2. supps during a deload week
    By mkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 09:57 PM
  3. deload week recommendations
    By mkretz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:49 PM
  4. Just over a week to go
    By Future in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:40 AM
  5. just done 1st inject!! - couple Q's...
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 05:15 AM