Your Ab Routine?
- 11-29-2013, 06:15 PM
- 11-30-2013, 01:17 AM
TRX pikes, inverted situps, and planks keep me in good spirtsOlympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
11-30-2013, 11:50 AM
pallof press, side planks, planks, hanging leg raises, standing cable crunches, suitecase deads
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM
11-30-2013, 03:52 PM
L sits on gymnastic rings, flutter kicks, planks and mountain climbers. I like to do them in between changing lifts
11-30-2013, 04:13 PM
01-10-2014, 01:29 AM
I do a set or two of weighted sit-ups at the end of most workouts (3 days a week). I get most of my core training via heavy deadlifts, squats, and weighted pull-ups. At least that's my philosophy!
01-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Ab wheel, weighted ab wheel once I am stronger.. I think nothing else is needed but sometimes I do what I call "Stallone Cycle"..
Crunches then side raises then leg raises
50 each 5 times no rest. Was not able to finish it so far
01-17-2014, 09:16 AM
01-21-2014, 06:33 PM
How about movements that actually activate the rectus abdominus, and not the hip flexors, Ql, etc.?
PPT band resisted crunches on a swiss ball
... to name a few
01-21-2014, 07:27 PM
01-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
- By luka5 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:25 PM
- By yeahright in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2006, 03:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 11:58 PM
- By IMPQ in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 12-13-2002, 04:33 PM