Lengthening the bicep?
- 11-23-2013, 05:31 PM
- 11-23-2013, 05:32 PM
No.BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
- 11-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Make it larger or stronger, yes.
Change it's insertion points and belly length, no.
It is kinda like trying to make yourself shorter or taller.
11-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Nope and it limits your size potential. It sucks but life isn't fair.
11-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Exactly...what made mine larger were strict bb or db curls with heavy weight but not so heavy to where my shoulders were used...lately I've been doing incline db curls and spider curls these movements have helped shape my bis..and of course heavy back work and deads will help tonsOriginally Posted by PaulBlack
11-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Surgery to move the distal tendon attachment lol.
11-24-2013, 01:05 PM
If you read enough BB magazines you might be able to haha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Anarchist in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
- By Link24 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:51 AM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:32 AM
- By GOG in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:02 PM