Lengthening the bicep?
- 11-23-2013, 06:31 PM
- 11-23-2013, 06:32 PM
- 11-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Make it larger or stronger, yes.
Change it's insertion points and belly length, no.
It is kinda like trying to make yourself shorter or taller.
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
11-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Exactly...what made mine larger were strict bb or db curls with heavy weight but not so heavy to where my shoulders were used...lately I've been doing incline db curls and spider curls these movements have helped shape my bis..and of course heavy back work and deads will help tonsOriginally Posted by PaulBlack
11-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Surgery to move the distal tendon attachment lol.
11-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Anarchist in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:19 PM
- By Link24 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2007, 09:32 AM
- By GOG in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2006, 12:02 AM