Evening fasted cardio
- 11-20-2013, 07:14 PM
- 11-21-2013, 05:28 AM
- 6'3" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Ayuh, in Maine!
- Rep Power
You need to Google IF- intermittent fasting-
I don't know a lot about it myself but come across it a few times and seems so it'd be hat you want to do.....maybeTrue story:
I give a f**K!!
- 11-21-2013, 09:10 AM
I agree, I think you need to do a little bit more research.
when are you lifting?
is 12pm your only meal?Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
11-21-2013, 09:13 AM
I am still yet to find any conclusive research that fasted training is better in terms of fat loss rather than looking at acute factors and speculating thereafter.
In my opinion, it is not a big piece of the puzzle.
11-21-2013, 10:55 AM
My training schedule is normally this:
Tues/Thurs - Crossfit - 8pm
Mon/Wed/Fri - HIIT (12pm or 4/5/6pm - depending on when the wife can go)
Sun - Crossfit 4pm
And no, my 12pm meal would be 40% of my daily calorie intake (880 on training days, 720 on non-training days). The next meal I'm not sure. If I plan to workout at 8pm, then I would eat the other 60% at 4/5pm, then workout, and down a scoop of protein after my workout and fast from 9:15pm to 11:30/12pm the next day.
At least, that's what I was thinking would be effective.
How about for rapid fat loss - would IF be more beneficial or is it considered just a convenience eating regime?I am still yet to find any conclusive research that fasted training is better in terms of fat loss rather than looking at acute factors and speculating thereafter.
11-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I would say thinking big picture, IF is no more superior then any other diet with a calorie deficit In terms of WEIGHT loss, FAT loss more importantly could turn into one hell of a conversation.
For me personally, IF has been very beneficial because I cut the best under rules of absolutes, it fits my schedule/lifestyle, and I enjoy it.
I am an advocate for IF, but for every study that I could pull up to approve, I'm sure someone could pull a study arguing against it.
It just come down to what fits your lifestyle and what you find easy. I hate the word diet, it's a lifestyle and you should be able to enjoy it, regardless of the path you choose.
Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2010, 09:27 AM
- By C0rk in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2007, 08:46 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:15 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:22 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2006, 02:31 PM