A Hormonal Smorgasbord: By PalmFist - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

A Hormonal Smorgasbord: By PalmFist

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Anyone besides me see this? I have no reason to not believe CB. Seems like Ill just have to give this a try and get bloods after. Im on AI Cycle Support and feel like theres too much variation on quality of tudca vs price for me to pick any up. Pharm grade is like $100 for 15g, where bulk powders are about $35-50 for the same 15g. Fck it, AI Cycle Support it is Bulk TUDCA taste I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand just in case I start pissing out some green goop or whatever… Apoptosis, apopshmoshus...
    My opinion is he's a very honest guy based off the interaction I've had. Always very helpful. I see no reason for him to make that up. I've read so many godamn things about liver protection it's hard to say who is correct. Based off CBs statements referring to bloodwork I'd go with it. Meadows (A very experienced guy) suggests liv52 among a few other things. THEN there's guys on here that cycle SD and take nothing (support wise) and say their blood work comes back fine.
    Independent

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    My opinion is he's a very honest guy based off the interaction I've had. Always very helpful. I see no reason for him to make that up. I've read so many godamn things about liver protection it's hard to say who is correct. Based off CBs statements referring to bloodwork I'd go with it. Meadows (A very experienced guy) suggests liv52 among a few other things. THEN there's guys on here that cycle SD and take nothing (support wise) and say their blood work comes back fine.
    What Im taking is in the higher dosage for msten at 30mg a day and for two weeks it'll be stacked on top of a very high dosage of epistane which according to Reaper labeling is 80mg a day. Thats a double methylated recipe for disaster. UDCA is dosed at 1.0-1.25g by doctors for people our relative size, which is $120 for 30 days worth from RUI and others. Premium Powders is the cheapest available TUDCA I could find that is reputable, from $70-80 for 30 days worth at the suggested 15-20mg per kg. So either way its roughly 1g a day for real results. They both have positive liver health benefits, and while behaving very similarly act slightly different at a cellular level. Being that TUDCA is cheaper and I can't get Pharm grade UDCA I'll be going that route and will only be dosing for 30 days at weeks 4-7 at the beginning and end of the double methyl stack. This along with AI Cycle Support will hopefully keep my liver happy.

Caution Notice

If using TUDCA for treating an alcohol-abused liver, be aware of the temporal relationship needed. Co-incubation (same time) or rehabilitative (after the matter) usage of TUDCA may be protective of the liver while pre-loading TUDCA before drinking may be harmful to the liver.

For short term treatment of bile acid complications and cholestasis, TUDCA appears to be very potent and reliable. Used in clinical settings for treatment of cholestasis as well.
    Independent Review
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol I was just reading on a thread where an SNS rep was giving advice on Tudca/Udca like he was the end all be all of the subject and then went on to say he "never preloads on anything because its just a waste"…

Heres some G2 errybody: the whole purpose behind preloading cycle support is because it takes time, as in weeks, for most of those compounds to build up to an effective level in the body…

Lastly, not all cycles require on cycle support. Many are mild enough that its unnecessary, especially injectables. Its mostly the 17a methyls that you have to take precaution with. If I were doing an 8 week cycle of say, FinaFlex 1-andro, I wouldn't waste my money on cycle support. Msten is literally one of the harshest steroids to metabolize in the body; I wouldn't run a cycle of it without support supps.
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Upon further consideration I will be running TUDCA weeks 4-8 at 750mg a day. This is on top of Cycle Support for the duration
    Independent Review
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    In!
    Yo brothaman Glad to have InSaiyan up in hurr
    Independent Review
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yo brothaman Glad to have InSaiyan up in hurr
    Always dude, will be watching (not so) quietly with the popcorn at the ready
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I've never used TUDCA or UDCA. My go to has always been AI cycle/life support and bulk NAC.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Omega Sports makes a TUDCA product. 60 pills @ 250mg. It costs about $40 a bottle. I had just discovered this after having purchased UDCA.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I've never messed with TUDCA really. Some cycles if I'm using heavy methyls I'll hit up the milk thistle and NAC if it's like stano and halo I don't bother. Just be smart. Don't crush the beers 4 nights a week and your probably fine.

One of the more experienced members here has really put things in perspective for me. As "harsh" as superdrol, anadrol and winstrol are, their about the same as Advil with liver tox levels... Arthritis patients eat that sh!t like pez candy. Chew on that for a bit.

Is cycle support even needed? I say yes for the other ingredients. Not the liver "protection". Mostly to keep bp low and stuff like that.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I've never messed with TUDCA really. Some cycles if I'm using heavy methyls I'll hit up the milk thistle and NAC if it's like stano and halo I don't bother. Just be smart. Don't crush the beers 4 nights a week and your probably fine.

One of the more experienced members here has really put things in perspective for me. As "harsh" as superdrol, anadrol and winstrol are, their about the same as Advil with liver tox levels... Arthritis patients eat that sh!t like pez candy. Chew on that for a bit.

Is cycle support even needed? I say yes for the other ingredients. Not the liver "protection". Mostly to keep bp low and stuff like that.
    Agree with you on all that^^
    Independent Review
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

In for results..... Was looking into running SDMZ at 2 caps a day (20mg msten/dmz). Then maybe throwing a cap of lgi dmz-15 in with it.

20mg msten/35 dmz
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i didn't recommend 30mg of msten for the long haul purely based on my high blood pressure - you'll have to experiment. I've got the bloods to prove TUDCA @ 500-1000mg/day on orals does me just fine, along with some cheap antioxidants for good measure & because I'm so prone to sinus infections it seems these last few years.

Nutraplanets was around 30/bottle, Shredded Labs stuff was actually totally legit according to my bloods, & the local supp shop has some brand for 30 as well. Omega's is always 40ish. These really aren't crazy prices for something that's as good as it gets.

As for the burning, of course it burned. It's an ACID. That's why people cap it. Buy it capped or buy a capper. Gel caps are hella cheap.

NAC is the only compound besides TUDCA I'd trust my liver to, personally. That shiz also seems to work for me. FWIW.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Nutraplanet's tudca had been out of stock for awhile. I keep checking, do to i need to order some.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PhatBoy07 View Post
    Nutraplanet's tudca had been out of stock for awhile. I keep checking, do to i need to order some.
    I know; I bought some for 26/bottle when they were clearing it out lol. If I'd have known I'd prob have bought more than 6. Prob just going to buy a capper since most of my stuff is bulk anyway.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Well SamE is up there for liver issues as well its just that it treats a different symptom than that caused by methyls, which is blocked bile. Its weird cuz there really needs to be more research done with TUDCA. UDCA is proven and is supplied at a prescription level, but TUDCA is still OTC because of the taurine and there isn't as much government or university backed studies done with it. Both are very effective but dosage really is subjective, as it seems all supplements are...
    Independent Review
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So the cycle is now:

Wk 1-5/6 Msten @ 20-30mg
    Wk 1-4 AI Cycle Support
    Wk 5-8 Aegis w/TUDCA
    Wk 5-8 Reaper DNA
    Wk 1-8 Dermacrine
    Wk 7-… Aero, Exem, Stane…
    Wk 1-8 Taurine (bulk powder)

Of course multis, oils, joint stuff, whatnot and whatnot…. These are implied.
    Independent Review
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

GD I can't wait anymore! Im starting tomorrow for sure! Lean gains here we come. Stand by to stand by nag's...

Pics y todo to follow...
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Finally! :P
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

So the cycle is now:

Wk 1-5/6 Msten @ 20-30mg
    Wk 1-4 AI Cycle Support
    Wk 5-8 Aegis w/TUDCA
    Wk 5-8 Reaper DNA
    Wk 1-8 Dermacrine
    Wk 7-… Aero, Exem, Stane…
    Wk 1-8 Taurine (bulk powder)

Of course multis, oils, joint stuff, whatnot and whatnot…. These are implied.
    Just curious, how much you going to dose the Aegis at? IIRC, the tudca in aegis is only 85mg a cap.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Finally! :P
    Well lets see. 10-20 in 4. Then dry that sh*t up with -0 to -5 in 4. This should be amazazing...
    Independent Review
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Just curious, how much you going to dose the Aegis at? IIRC, the tudca in aegis is only 85mg a cap.
    Yup so thats 6 caps a day. Split 3 a piece
    Independent Review
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Well lets see. 10-20 in 4. Then dry that sh*t up with -0 to -5 in 4. This should be amazazing...
    I don't speak in riddles, is that poundage?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I don't speak in riddles, is that poundage?
    lets say yesaian
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

katy perry dark horse
    Independent Review
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'd be taking 6 of dem bishes a day, at least.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

And that's hella pricey. I'd just keep some bulk NAC around too & stack it in vs buy more Aegis tho. Synergy is a beautiful thing, & everyone knows NAC is legit anyway.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Oh btw.....time to get your recomp on! Msten makes you just look better, all-around. And DOMs completely disappeared after 2 wks or so on it for me. It was insane; I could train every single day.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Msten makes you just look better, all-around.
    No lie. My stenzine run was the BEST I've looked (body comp wise, cuz well; in a good lookin dude anyhow)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 1:

No training for today. Dosed 2 Msten and the supports. Nothing more to report
    Independent Review
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Hopefully I get a session in tomorrow. Working late shifts through the weekend but making good hours. Hard to get all my meals and training in but I'll make it happen. Waiting for black Friday to stock up on protein.

Shout out to Mr Beaner. Got my package last night with the extra goodies. Thanks big dog!
    Independent Review
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who has the best Black Friday deals, usually? I never thought about that with supps...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

You just have to shop around man. PHF. NP. MRSUPPS. ORBIT. LOCKOUT. VITAMINSHOPPE. There's so many
    Independent Review
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Looks like Tapatalk is finally up and running properly after the last update. I should be around a lot more now
    Independent Review
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I feel like hell today. Gonna eat a huge breakfast right now, thats right breakfast is at 2pm when your on graves for OT. Slam a ton of water. Take my pills. Beat off. Shower. Then go put a new heater core in my car. Probably just run a 3 mile and do some pullups and bench for my workout
    Independent Review
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So Decimate powder almost gives me an asthma attack every time I open it… Off to the gym gents
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Working out without creatine is something I haven't done in quit a long time. Ouch
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

This decimate has me dripping sweat like a mofo
    Independent Review
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ok so its been weeks since I did any PT and it showed by way of pain. Tonights workout was mostly just a smoke check.

I ran 1.25 miles in 8:30...
    5 supersets bench+pullups...

I left hurting. This is gonna be a fun 3 months
    Independent Review
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

i hate lifting with out creatine. i forget the amount of boost i get from it while im on for 3 to 6 months at a time. when i come off i feel almost naked
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

1. CL's White Flood Reborn by PalmFist
    By PalmFist in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM
  4. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics