A Hormonal Smorgasbord: By PalmFist

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Time to get back in the game gents. On deck are quite a few of the favorites. Im considering this for the run:

WK 1-4/6 Msten @ 20mg
WK 3/5-6/8 Reaper DNA (Epi/Furaz/Tren)

I won't have the bulk of everything until next week so this is all preliminary ATM, and leaves me some room for changes. Dermacrine is my test base, and cycle support is being front loaded and ran through pct. I haven't ran anything methylated since this past summer with M1Alpha while on testE.

Msten RX claims 10mg of methylstenbalone in each cap with most users running two daily, while some ran three but that seemed to be the upper threshold and where users started feeling like sh*t. Now according to my research pure msten is sufficient in 4-8mg as a daily dose so something seems off here, but with so many positive reviewers I feel this is an acceptable amount of variance. Reaper seems a bit off as well but I guess thats what you get with pre made stacks. Reaper lists Furazabol twice while using older naming of OrastanA as the a separate ingredient which it is not. Running Reaper twice daily puts the Furaz at 400mg which is about 100mg over normal dosing, but it does have an intensifying effect on other anabolics when stacked and is also non-methyl, two punch combo. Epistane is very user subjective, and while the dosing puts it at 80mg daily on the high side of things especially since its methylated, it is very anti-estrogenic which is needed for the trenavar. Trenavar has a propensity for increasing circulating levels of estrogen, at least initially, and since Im running only 4 weeks of the stuff Ill be using Formeron as an AI starting with the Reaper. Msten claims not to aromatize, thus saving Formeron for mid-cycle and possibly as my only AI for PCT as well.

Now that thats out of the way lets discuss training protocols. Or lets not, because I haven't the slightest what the hell Im gonna do for the cycle or post cycle yet. Up for suggestions on this...

Cycle support will be thorough cuz I have no interest in spending hundreds of dollars on Anabolics just to end up in the ER spending way more when a few dollars of liver/lipid/cardiovascular support supps could prevent that from happening.

Intake will consist of carb cycling with probably a 5off/2on kind of thing. Don't really think Ill be able to take 5 days though, so the more likely outcome is 3 day cycles of High/Med/Low and maybe a really high day once every 7-10 days. This will be based on how I feel at the time.

Well that about sums it up. Ill do my best to post daily with workouts, progress pics, weight changes, mood, and macro intake. Feel free to ask questions along the way and Ill do my best to answer them, and if I don't have the answer well then fck you. Haha JK...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow along.....good to see you back bro. Missed ya

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second First!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I really miss having an AM mobile app where I can multi quote the hell out things. Thanks gents. It'll be quiet around here until probably Friday or next Monday but Ill be lurking like a creep up in hurr

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really miss having an AM mobile app where I can multi quote the hell out things. Thanks gents. It'll be quiet around here until probably Friday or next Monday but Ill be lurking like a creep up in hurr
You can multi quote on the computer too. Bottom right hand bubble with quotation marks in it. Click it, it makes a check mark and continue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of the 4-8mg of pure Msten being efficacious, but HenryV would be the guy to ask. In any case, like you said, if you can take 2 caps/day of IML's and get the desired bang, that's really all that matters, isn't it? If I tell you it's 1mg or 1000mg, if it hits the same then the proposed mg amount is irrelevant.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how you respond to the msten, as I had been eager to want to run this. Thankfully, I was able to run IronFlex's Ultra-Sten, which I'll be done with next week, however my body did not respond to it at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see how you respond to the msten, as I had been eager to want to run this. Thankfully, I was able to run IronFlex's Ultra-Sten, which I'll be done with next week, however my body did not respond to it at all.
People get this notion that they can run 30mg/day of Msten for 4wks and they'll get similar results to Sdrol run the same way - there are similarities, & both compounds are quite versatile, but it's not Sdrol, it's Msten. I noticed awesome muscle pumps/fullness, greatly increased vascularity, noticeable strength & endurance enhancement, & best of all incredible recovery. Also seemed to lean out & tighten up a tad, although that might be attributable to the DecaSARM as well. Only saw about 6-7lbs on the scale over 3wks.

I think people try to play it off as this mega mass-gainer, but it's not really. Some people blow up on it, but some people blew up on Boldione too - genetics matter, but generally speaking Msten is just a very versatile non-aromatizing methyl.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
People get this notion that they can run 30mg/day of Msten for 4wks and they'll get similar results to Sdrol run the same way - there are similarities, & both compounds are quite versatile, but it's not Sdrol, it's Msten. I noticed awesome muscle pumps/fullness, greatly increased vascularity, noticeable strength & endurance enhancement, & best of all incredible recovery. Also seemed to lean out & tighten up a tad, although that might be attributable to the DecaSARM as well. Only saw about 6-7lbs on the scale over 3wks.

I think people try to play it off as this mega mass-gainer, but it's not really. Some people blow up on it, but some people blew up on Boldione too - genetics matter, but generally speaking Msten is just a very versatile non-aromatizing methyl.
Pretty much spot on. I think I let the hype on boards get the better of me...happens to the best of us. I was thinking msten being methylated, it would have some kick to it. A kick I never felt.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for whore moans.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well tapatalk is finally working. I'm happy as hell but its a sure thing that it'll crash again soon...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Whoa whore moans... Swanson needs to get laid

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As for msten being a heavy hitter, its subjective just like epistane. Some grow some won't. I've been hearing great things about heladrol and I can personally vouch for M1-ALPHA. I reached my biggest ever on that sh*t. Went from 200-205 while on test and a four week cycle of M1alpha put me at 217-220. I was Huge

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What up ninja?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much spot on. I think I let the hype on boards get the better of me...happens to the best of us. I was thinking msten being methylated, it would have some kick to it. A kick I never felt.
That sucks. 4wks @ 20mg doesn't seem to do much for most loggers, sponsored & unsponsored that I've read. More duration or 24-32mg seems to be the ticket, or both. But even then, I'd choose DMZ or something else if I needed to get bigger faster.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Its too bad sten-zine and super dmz 2.0 have the dmz underdosed otherwise they'd make a great cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its too bad sten-zine and super dmz 2.0 have the dmz underdosed otherwise they'd make a great cycle
Tyga got pretty sick results off a 2-bottle, 7wk run of Sten-Zine recently. Guy blew up, like 15lbs (on a smaller frame, mind you) & sick fullness & strength. Kept a huge chunk of the weight after PCT, too.

You could always pick up a cheap bottle of DMZ - LGI's is like $25 for 75 15mg caps to stack with a bottle of Msten if you wanted more flexibility.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Checked tygas log out. That was pretty damn impressive. And happy late birthday Hyde. I'm questioning running a stenzine cycle now lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 20th! Not sure what the heck you're doing but in for the knowledge anyway! Lol. Glad you're still killin it brother PF!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga got pretty sick results off a 2-bottle, 7wk run of Sten-Zine recently. Guy blew up, like 15lbs (on a smaller frame, mind you) & sick fullness & strength. Kept a huge chunk of the weight after PCT, too. You could always pick up a cheap bottle of DMZ - LGI's is like $25 for 75 15mg caps to stack with a bottle of Msten if you wanted more flexibility.
Thanks boss. It was 18.8lbs, and kept 15ish. It'd probably be easier for him to pick up the dmz and dose however he wants.
Checked tygas log out. That was pretty damn impressive. And happy late birthday Hyde. I'm questioning running a stenzine cycle now lol
Stenzine did me some good lol we have fueledpassion running a log of stenzine now.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Playing the waiting game sucks. I don't start until Monday but might even push it back one week past that cuz I wanna get crunk on thanksgiving...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed pal, looming forward to this run

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
In 20th! Not sure what the heck you're doing but in for the knowledge anyway! Lol. Glad you're still killin it brother PF!
Ill be throwing some of that G2 around for sure man

Thanks bro

Subbed pal, looming forward to this run
As am I. The back end of this run should be exciting and since I go as detailed as possible when Im on it should be a learning experience for all

Subbed as always my brotha
Always glad to have you nga

And a shout out to Ipt for showing me how to multi quote on my mac...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ive been working so much lately I actually thought today was Thanksgiving until this past Tuesday. Wtf!

By the way peeps, Orbit has Ultra-Sten which is M-Sten Rx replacement for only $25 effing dollars right now! Get it while its hot

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been working so much lately I actually thought today was Thanksgiving until this past Tuesday. Wtf! By the way peeps, Orbit has Ultra-Sten which is M-Sten Rx replacement for only $25 effing dollars right now! Get it while its hot
I saw that! Thanks for the luv palmz

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I saw that! Thanks for the luv palmz
Cant help when the deal's that good man! With a price like that someone could run a whole 4 week cycle with cycle support and a test base for 70-80 bones. Code NEEDEF is an additional 5% off your order. IronFlex and IronMag have amazing products

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant help when the deal's that good man! With a price like that someone could run a whole 4 week cycle with cycle support and a test base for 70-80 bones. Code NEEDEF is an additional 5% off your order. IronFlex and IronMag have amazing products
ORBIT109 is a 10% off discount ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People's needs vary, but if I was only getting shutdown for 4wks I wouldn't even bother with a test base (as that would just further suppress me, actually). I'd just roll on whatever can hold on through the 30 days lol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
People's needs vary, but if I was only getting shutdown for 4wks I wouldn't even bother with a test base (as that would just further suppress me, actually). I'd just roll on whatever can hold on through the 30 days lol
Makes sense

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Anyone besides me see this? I have no reason to not believe CB. Seems like Ill just have to give this a try and get bloods after. Im on AI Cycle Support and feel like theres too much variation on quality of tudca vs price for me to pick any up. Pharm grade is like $100 for 15g, where bulk powders are about $35-50 for the same 15g. Fck it, AI Cycle Support it is

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/227504-bulk-tudca-taste.html

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand just in case I start pissing out some green goop or whatever… Apoptosis, apopshmoshus...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Then theres Dr D talking about udca + same + nac...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Anyone besides me see this? I have no reason to not believe CB. Seems like Ill just have to give this a try and get bloods after. Im on AI Cycle Support and feel like theres too much variation on quality of tudca vs price for me to pick any up. Pharm grade is like $100 for 15g, where bulk powders are about $35-50 for the same 15g. Fck it, AI Cycle Support it is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/227504-bulk-tudca-taste.html I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand just in case I start pissing out some green goop or whatever… Apoptosis, apopshmoshus...
My opinion is he's a very honest guy based off the interaction I've had. Always very helpful. I see no reason for him to make that up. I've read so many godamn things about liver protection it's hard to say who is correct. Based off CBs statements referring to bloodwork I'd go with it. Meadows (A very experienced guy) suggests liv52 among a few other things. THEN there's guys on here that cycle SD and take nothing (support wise) and say their blood work comes back fine.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
My opinion is he's a very honest guy based off the interaction I've had. Always very helpful. I see no reason for him to make that up. I've read so many godamn things about liver protection it's hard to say who is correct. Based off CBs statements referring to bloodwork I'd go with it. Meadows (A very experienced guy) suggests liv52 among a few other things. THEN there's guys on here that cycle SD and take nothing (support wise) and say their blood work comes back fine.
What Im taking is in the higher dosage for msten at 30mg a day and for two weeks it'll be stacked on top of a very high dosage of epistane which according to Reaper labeling is 80mg a day. Thats a double methylated recipe for disaster. UDCA is dosed at 1.0-1.25g by doctors for people our relative size, which is $120 for 30 days worth from RUI and others. Premium Powders is the cheapest available TUDCA I could find that is reputable, from $70-80 for 30 days worth at the suggested 15-20mg per kg. So either way its roughly 1g a day for real results. They both have positive liver health benefits, and while behaving very similarly act slightly different at a cellular level. Being that TUDCA is cheaper and I can't get Pharm grade UDCA I'll be going that route and will only be dosing for 30 days at weeks 4-7 at the beginning and end of the double methyl stack. This along with AI Cycle Support will hopefully keep my liver happy.

[h=4]Caution Notice[/h]If using TUDCA for treating an alcohol-abused liver, be aware of the temporal relationship needed. Co-incubation (same time) or rehabilitative (after the matter) usage of TUDCA may be protective of the liver while pre-loading TUDCA before drinking may be harmful to the liver.

For short term treatment of bile acid complications and cholestasis, TUDCA appears to be very potent and reliable. Used in clinical settings for treatment of cholestasis as well.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lol I was just reading on a thread where an SNS rep was giving advice on Tudca/Udca like he was the end all be all of the subject and then went on to say he "never preloads on anything because its just a waste"…

Heres some G2 errybody: the whole purpose behind preloading cycle support is because it takes time, as in weeks, for most of those compounds to build up to an effective level in the body…

Lastly, not all cycles require on cycle support. Many are mild enough that its unnecessary, especially injectables. Its mostly the 17a methyls that you have to take precaution with. If I were doing an 8 week cycle of say, FinaFlex 1-andro, I wouldn't waste my money on cycle support. Msten is literally one of the harshest steroids to metabolize in the body; I wouldn't run a cycle of it without support supps.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Upon further consideration I will be running TUDCA weeks 4-8 at 750mg a day. This is on top of Cycle Support for the duration

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used TUDCA or UDCA. My go to has always been AI cycle/life support and bulk NAC.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports makes a TUDCA product. 60 pills @ 250mg. It costs about $40 a bottle. I had just discovered this after having purchased UDCA.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've never messed with TUDCA really. Some cycles if I'm using heavy methyls I'll hit up the milk thistle and NAC if it's like stano and halo I don't bother. Just be smart. Don't crush the beers 4 nights a week and your probably fine.

One of the more experienced members here has really put things in perspective for me. As "harsh" as superdrol, anadrol and winstrol are, their about the same as Advil with liver tox levels... Arthritis patients eat that sh!t like pez candy. Chew on that for a bit.

Is cycle support even needed? I say yes for the other ingredients. Not the liver "protection". Mostly to keep bp low and stuff like that.