R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Title

Can be cardio or weights. If you could only do 1 what would it be.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I lean to longer, GVT weight sessions during cuts so I can keep rotating my lift program and GVT jacks my heart rate more than most Cardio lol.

Only one though, I will say high rep squats.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy HIIT. When the weathers nice I like to go to our high schools track and knock it out. I still do it on the treadmill in the winter but to me nothing beats that time out on the track.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoy HIIT. When the weathers nice I like to go to our high schools track and knock it out. I still do it on the treadmill in the winter but to me nothing beats that time out on the track.
Yeah I love HIIT also. For me, it's swimming at the gym interval training style. High knees down to one end then swim as fast as I can down the other end

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explosive push up burpees. No question. They kick your a$$ AND help maintain strength.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good ol Burpees, how could I have forgotten you? I did a Spartan Race a few years back, if you failed on any of the obstacles you had to do 30 burpees before moving on. This was a 5+mile race, pretty killer!

max d

Awards
  • Established
Stick with heavy compound lifts and stay in a caloric deficit. Keep it simple if you want to hang on to your muscle and don't waste your time on hours of cardio.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick with heavy compound lifts and stay in a caloric deficit. Keep it simple if you want to hang on to your muscle and don't waste your time on hours of cardio.
Oh I know how to cut, just providing a thread for newbs to find so we don't get asked the same question over and over again

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh I know how to cut, just providing a thread for newbs to find so we don't get asked the same question over and over again
And yet, inevitably, they will

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
i find fork putdowns and table pushaways to be the best for cutting fat. i have tried many other things with myself and with clients back when i used to train people. those first 2 i mentioned by far worked better and with more people.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
a calorie deficient diet combined with any bodily movement that increases calories expenditure.

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Running suicides/bear crawls and hills... all of which I need to do way more of.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exercise. Shocking...

Myth, BUSTED

cptstabbin

Awards
Ehhhh couldnt pick one just for cardio, would get way too bored. Training would def. be rest pause, doesn't take me long to work up a sweat and get tired.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
1000 reps per body part. Didnt you watch Anchorman?