lifting round carb nite
- 11-13-2013, 03:10 PM
- 11-14-2013, 03:02 PM
I did Carb Nite for a month (I'm a quitter, I know) while prepping for a powerlifting meet and it worked well, I went from like 225 to 214 and kept my strength up, I just wasn't recovering from training like I needed to at the time.
Look for bars/weights in the classifieds, bargain publications, craigslist, wherever. You won't have to save up for very long once you find some weights somebody else quit on.
Good luck!Training log:
12-20-2014, 08:24 AM
12-23-2014, 01:51 PM
12-23-2014, 03:46 PM
I've got a couple years of CNS/CBL under my belt so Hit me with you questions and I'll fill you in as best as I can.
Most important part of the diet is the ULC days. Screw those up and you just screwed yourself.
01-06-2015, 03:39 PM
im doing fine on carb nite from October 7th 2014 209.8 lbs and by the 13th December i was 195.8 lbs by Xmas eve i was 196.6 lbs, then over the Xmas period i went back up to 208.5lbs 05/01/15, currently back doing it again, keep forgetting to look out for weights and that but i will, and back playing the indoor bowls before the outdoor bowls starts in April
when the bowls start i be taking a break from carb nite solution, so im either going to try iifym, or go the 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat over the bowling season at my lean mass weight, then go back on carb nite after the bowls is over in September
Similar Forum Threads
- By OptimusX in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:24 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:54 AM
- By namctx in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:07 AM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 11:28 PM