lifting round carb nite
- 11-13-2013, 02:10 PM
- 11-14-2013, 02:02 PM
I did Carb Nite for a month (I'm a quitter, I know) while prepping for a powerlifting meet and it worked well, I went from like 225 to 214 and kept my strength up, I just wasn't recovering from training like I needed to at the time.
Look for bars/weights in the classifieds, bargain publications, craigslist, wherever. You won't have to save up for very long once you find some weights somebody else quit on.
Good luck!Training log:
Similar Forum Threads
- By OptimusX in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:24 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:54 AM
- By namctx in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:07 AM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-06-2002, 09:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:28 PM