lifting round carb nite

1. lifting round carb nite

i am on the carb nite solution at the moment, while saving up for a Olympic bar and weights, im going to try out using a kettlebell, but im a bit confused how i would work it round when i have my carb ups on a Saturday or Sunday any tips will great

2. Quote Originally Posted by leasky33 View Post
    i am on the carb nite solution at the moment, while saving up for a Olympic bar and weights, im going to try out using a kettlebell, but im a bit confused how i would work it round when i have my carb ups on a Saturday or Sunday any tips will great
    Always do your carb up after a training session, preferably a high-volume, hard, heavy, long, brutal one. My carb up was always one big meal or two big meals back-to-back.

I did Carb Nite for a month (I'm a quitter, I know) while prepping for a powerlifting meet and it worked well, I went from like 225 to 214 and kept my strength up, I just wasn't recovering from training like I needed to at the time.

Look for bars/weights in the classifieds, bargain publications, craigslist, wherever. You won't have to save up for very long once you find some weights somebody else quit on.

Good luck!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suthernmuscle View Post
    How'd this turn out for you? I'm interested in Carb Nite too.
    ^^ This! i havent heard a whole lot about doing this.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. CarbNite works well but its easy to over stress your body if you plan on lifting hard and heavy.

5. I've got a couple years of CNS/CBL under my belt so Hit me with you questions and I'll fill you in as best as I can.
    Most important part of the diet is the ULC days. Screw those up and you just screwed yourself.
    •   

6. im doing fine on carb nite from October 7th 2014 209.8 lbs and by the 13th December i was 195.8 lbs by Xmas eve i was 196.6 lbs, then over the Xmas period i went back up to 208.5lbs 05/01/15, currently back doing it again, keep forgetting to look out for weights and that but i will, and back playing the indoor bowls before the outdoor bowls starts in April

when the bowls start i be taking a break from carb nite solution, so im either going to try iifym, or go the 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat over the bowling season at my lean mass weight, then go back on carb nite after the bowls is over in September
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet help for carb nite solution
    By OptimusX in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  2. carbs/calories on non-lifting days
    By pinchharmonic in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:54 AM
  3. lifting on carb up?
    By namctx in forum Nutrition / Health