IIFYM ? Share your results
- 10-30-2013, 02:33 PM
- 03-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Yes I have. I train under Layne Norton and he has me do IIFYM. I love it. Much more fleixible than old dieting style. Would recommend it. Be careful as it's easy to drop cals too low to quick and get flat.
Here's me 8 weeks on IIFYM. Doing hiit 2x a week
- 03-08-2014, 03:14 PM
03-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks man. Would suggest it.
Used to eat my typical 6 meal chicken and rice but this gives me more flexibility.
I still keep carbs pretty much low glycemic but every now and then I'll eat some twizzlers if they fit.
Also do toast and fruit in the mornings which I used to not be able to do on old program. So it's just convenient. I don't have urges to binge or eat a bunch of crap.
Hope this helps if you were debating it or not
Similar Forum Threads
- By Riquee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 08-31-2007, 11:52 PM
- By Inchamery in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2007, 12:56 AM
- By IronMarc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2005, 10:40 AM
- By DieTrying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 75Last Post: 07-01-2004, 02:42 AM