Anybody else a baseball pitcher?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I was a right-handed pitcher growing up and I was wondering if that would have anything to do with the fact that my upper body muscles seem to be slightly offset. My right bicep has always been bigger and left tricep has always been bigger.

I understand there are things I can do to try to equal them out in the weight room but I was more just curious on the cause.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a right-handed pitcher growing up and I was wondering if that would have anything to do with the fact that my upper body muscles seem to be slightly offset. My right bicep has always been bigger and left tricep has always been bigger.

I understand there are things I can do to try to equal them out in the weight room but I was more just curious on the cause.
I have some of the same issues as well and i was a pitcher/catcher/outfielder on top of being a QB as well.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I figured its certainly related. I just never gave it much thought. I'm not any less stronger in the smaller muscle groups that lack... it just seems like they are conditioned in different ways.