Anybody else a baseball pitcher?
- 10-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I was a right-handed pitcher growing up and I was wondering if that would have anything to do with the fact that my upper body muscles seem to be slightly offset. My right bicep has always been bigger and left tricep has always been bigger.
I understand there are things I can do to try to equal them out in the weight room but I was more just curious on the cause.Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
- 10-24-2013, 09:02 PM
- 10-24-2013, 10:05 PM
I figured its certainly related. I just never gave it much thought. I'm not any less stronger in the smaller muscle groups that lack... it just seems like they are conditioned in different ways.Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By stxnas in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2006, 04:14 PM
- By mixedup in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2006, 01:45 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2006, 05:09 AM
- By CDB in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2006, 12:16 PM
- By BruceWayNE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:10 PM