Help me please
- 10-21-2013, 09:20 PM
- 10-22-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't need a picture. You have dumbbells but only up to 40 lbs. do you have a barbell? How much weight? Any machines? A squat rack?
10-22-2013, 12:08 AM
10-22-2013, 12:10 AM
10-22-2013, 12:11 AM
10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
That should be plenty of equipment to get you started on starting strength. Look up a template. Buy the book if you can, 7$ on amazon. It's a simple program all it really requires is a barbell. After a month or two youll probably need more weight though.
10-22-2013, 12:19 AM
10-22-2013, 12:54 AM
10-22-2013, 05:01 PM
To me, the muscle pairings you're doing are a bit off. Heres what I do....On Monday, Wednesdays and fridays I do arms, legs and shoulders. On Tuesdays and thursdays I do chest, back, and neck. I do abdominal exercises every day, monday through friday.
10-22-2013, 05:37 PM
10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
10-22-2013, 09:50 PM
10-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
10-23-2013, 09:54 AM
10-23-2013, 11:15 AM
I looking at a lot of magazines and some guys work on chest on day, shoulders another, triceps and biceps on another, legs on another, and back on another... 5 days and them rest sat and sun... I heard that one is good enough
10-23-2013, 11:26 AM
10-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wantmoresize in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2015, 07:49 AM
- By Under Repair in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2007, 05:14 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2006, 12:35 AM
- By PIOTREK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2005, 09:02 AM