New to the forum

vendettageoff

vendettageoff

Awards
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum an ill also be logging an reviewing the bulk stack from LG Sciences. I'm a personal trainer an am currently training with the help of LG sciences for athletic physique conceptions next year.

I have spent the last few years doing boxing an mma so this conception an building is new to me. My goal is to put on 20 lbs at Least by March of next year so lets just see how it goes.

Also here in the next few mths me an my company of vendetta 7 training will be coming out with our own line of proteins an a pre work out with n.o. An it will be a powder if your interested in thoes or the info let me know as well.

Just looking to get some good info maybe give some an let you all see my progress an hear about LG Sciences amazing products!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
20 pounds by March is a lot. Like AAS/PH territory.

Unless you are talking about synthetic compounds, I assume you know most of that will not be muscle unless you are nearly 100% untrained and have an absolutely beast program and diet. Even then, the genetically gifted will only gain .5 lbs of muscle a week in perfect conditions.

Does LG put out anything strong enough?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
"and" not "an"

had to double take every sentence to understand correctly

lg doesnt put out anything that strong. 20lbs of muscle is more like 1-2 years worth of effort. a personal trainer should know that

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
"and" not "an"

had to double take every sentence to understand correctly

lg doesnt put out anything that strong. 20lbs of muscle is more like 1-2 years worth of effort. a personal trainer should know that
Yuuuuup.... Back to the ol' goal setting board.

Even 7-10 lbs of muscle in a year is pretty damn good for an avid lifter. From the looks of your pic, I'd say a more realistic plan would be 5-7 lbs... and with LG stuff maybe 5-7 pounds.

vendettageoff

vendettageoff

Awards
Sorry about the spelling errors, But with the right nutrition, supplementation, as well as training program that`s not to far off a year is more attainable than what I am trying to do but I have gotten up to 145 today, so I seem to be doing something right. I was 131 in the picture and it was taken at the 1st of the month. So LG, Nutrition, and knowing what I am doing in the gym seems to be working just fine. My BF% is still super low 6.8% with very little water weight.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
A solid 14lbs??

LG does not make anything strong enough that would even entertain the idea that you gained 14 pounds of solid muscle in a month and stayed at 6%. Being a "personal trainer", you should probably know that.

Maybe SD, DMZ possibly... Hdrol or Epi used by a pro... but come on dude.

vendettageoff

vendettageoff

Awards
Well our scale is calibrated and being a trainer I know how to train and eat and how to supplement I didnt say it was solid muscle but it was that much weight

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Well our scale is calibrated and being a trainer I know how to train and eat and how to supplement I didnt say it was solid muscle but it was that much weight
calibrated as in bioelectric impedance? aka the hand held scanner? which organization is your cert from?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Electric, fat measuring scales are garbage man. You do understand how they work right? You should of used a bodpod or took a proper caliber test so you can actually see how much of that "weight" is not muscle. Not trying to flame you but a good trainer knows these facts.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
calibrated as in bioelectric impedance? aka the hand held scanner? which organization is your cert from?
I don't think he means bio electrical impedance, calibrated simply means that it has been tested and adjusted for accuracy. A weight scale used by any athletic governing body, when used in competitions, will be calibrated periodically to ensure accuracy.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Electric, fat measuring scales are garbage man. You do understand how they work right? You should of used a bodpod or took a proper caliber test so you can actually see how much of that "weight" is not muscle. Not trying to flame you but a good trainer knows these facts.
I completely agree with your statement but CALIPERS are fairly inaccurate as well. Bodpod, hydrostatic BCT, and DEXA scans would be more precise but far more expensive.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how we treat new members? Spelling and grammar corrections? Are you serious? Come on guys, we're hear to help, not slam people.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome bud and enjoy your stay!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Welcome sir. Like I said, not trying to flame you, just providing a realistic outlook. Gaining too much sucks sometimes when your goals are strictly composition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2