- 10-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I was doing ez-bar curls last nite and felt a twinge in my upper arm right were the brachialis is at.
It's tender to the touch but I can still use the arm pain free as long as there is no resistance. This morning the muscle is a little knotted up and still tender. I plan on taking some time off kind of an unplanned deload I just wanted to know if this sounds like a strain? I'm not sure if its related but the base of my thumb is pretty sore and actually was sore leading up to this.
- 10-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Sounds like a strain snyderd. Lay off of it and don absolutely nothing that causes it pain until it heals up. Get well!Jay Scott
ISSA Certified Trainer
Host of The Full Disclosure Fitness Podcast
- 10-13-2013, 06:24 PM
10-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Are there any trigger points in the arm /upper and lower ie: entire arm?
If so, you might want to do some trigger point work and then stretching of the forearm and shoulder/upper arm some. See if that relieves the tension and pain some.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr of Golf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 06:13 PM
- By Andy2k in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:40 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2003, 09:49 AM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:35 AM
- By Bone in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2002, 12:54 PM