- 10-15-2013, 06:20 PM
- 10-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Farmer's walk every other day added the most mass to my traps, one of the most underrated exercises IMO. Great deadlift numbers....but you need to bulk to get more mass.
10-16-2013, 03:50 PM
deads and a light sprinkling of rows, chin/pull-ups and shrugs.
So how tall are you?
10-16-2013, 04:57 PM
10-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Good deadlift leverage at least lol.
10-16-2013, 06:38 PM
10-16-2013, 07:14 PM
10-16-2013, 07:20 PM
10-16-2013, 07:36 PM
10-16-2013, 07:47 PM
10-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Ok....student status is a whole different ball game. Dealing with boots and trainees sucks ass, so yeah the leash is pretty tight. What's your rank? If you have a stripe or 2 over the other students you should be able to play that card to draw some free time, again, unless your Sgt is a douche.
10-16-2013, 09:17 PM
10-17-2013, 03:15 AM
Look up videos on Bartendaz, Highlandaz, Harlem Sealz, G.I.A.N.T., D3Hundred, Calisthenics Kingz, Barstarzz, Adam Raw, on you tube. This will help you utilize your time around the bArracks and use your body weight to develop an elite physique without the gym. Good luck.
Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By rdg21 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2013, 05:41 PM
- By jasonk202 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:32 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:40 AM