Build traps? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Build traps?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok....student status is a whole different ball game. Dealing with boots and trainees sucks ass, so yeah the leash is pretty tight. What's your rank? If you have a stripe or 2 over the other students you should be able to play that card to draw some free time, again, unless your Sgt is a douche.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Ok....student status is a whole different ball game. Dealing with boots and trainees sucks ass, so yeah the leash is pretty tight. What's your rank? If you have a stripe or 2 over the other students you should be able to play that card to draw some free time, again, unless your Sgt is a douche.
    Yeah, they all act like second grade kids on recess when we finally get released for the night. You'd think there'd be a level of maturity that comes with the title they earn, but hey... I guess not. And I'm just a lance corporal, an E3, it's almost impossible to pick up NCO in the infantry unless you reenlist or you somehow get like the MOH haha. But I'm in charge of them all, they're all my Marines, which is why I have like no time. You have to make personal sacrifices for the welfare of those you're in charge of, and unfortunately my gym time is one of the sacrifices.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Look up videos on Bartendaz, Highlandaz, Harlem Sealz, G.I.A.N.T., D3Hundred, Calisthenics Kingz, Barstarzz, Adam Raw, on you tube. This will help you utilize your time around the bArracks and use your body weight to develop an elite physique without the gym. Good luck.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 05:41 PM
  2. How to build a huge middle back/trap?
    By jasonk202 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
  3. Post-Workout Foods to Build Muscle
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
  4. AAS Build Mass NOT Aggression
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 10:32 PM
  5. Glucosamine for Knees Evidence Builds