- 09-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Taking a look at my chest workout I was wondering if I'm doing enough sets and how many u all do. I usually do around 15 sets give or take 2.
I'm now looking to get my upper chest brought up. It seems to never grow at all. This is my current chest workout
Db incline press 4x 8-10. Drop set last set
Smith incline press ( 1 higher incline then db) 4x8-10
Seated chest press machine 4x 8-10
Incline flys 3x 10-15
- 09-23-2013, 11:02 PM
09-23-2013, 11:05 PM
You taking in sufficient calories?
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
09-23-2013, 11:07 PM
09-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Yes I am getting stronger. I usually get all my meals in
I switched my routine usually every month. Every month I pick different exercises and new muscles and angles I didn't hit previously
09-23-2013, 11:52 PM
09-24-2013, 12:34 AM
I usually do 4 bigger exercises 6 x 10 than 1-2 more usually a 2x fail or something ... I take ~45 seconds between sets
Serious Nutrition Solutions
09-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Try adding dips to your routine. A local guy who used to do NPC shows told me that one, and how your entire pectoral muscle is needed to perform them. It worked like a charm for me, AND my triceps added mass and strength as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdtech123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 06-30-2008, 10:43 AM
- By Reverin in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2008, 04:40 AM
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2006, 11:57 PM
- By TravTriggz in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2006, 01:49 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 06:00 AM