PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG - AnabolicMinds.com

PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG

New log:

Covering an exhaustive PCT schedule and new training routine. Still undecided on what training program Ill be using for the next 6-12 weeks. Due to a training related injury Ive decided to put all powerlifting on hold for at least 8 weeks. Back is still tore up and I dont wish to have a repeat of the injury so Im avoiding two of the greatest lifts ever designed: the DL and the Squat. Right now Im more concerned on rebuilding my core and successfully completing PCT.

ON DECK:
    - 100 mcg GnRH (tripto). Pinned this morning
    - Clomid
    - Nolva
    - Exemestane
    - Anavar (low dose 10mg caps)
    - DAA
    - Various other supps including but not limited to, creatine mono, multis, cla, fish oil, NO booster, blah blah blah. This stuff really isnt as important as the SERMs, AIs and test boosters...
    Independent Review

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Original idea was to do the tripto shot this morning followed by the others a few days later. I said fck that and took the TRIPTO with 100mg Clomid, 50mg Nolva, 25mg Exem, and the recommended DAA dose with lunch. Ive been feeling tired as fck the last few days and I really dont want to suffer through it anymore. In this instance bigger is probably better, at least initially. After sifting through a metric fck-ton of user logs and research materials on Triptorelin I have come to the conclusion that not a single person has any verifiable data that proves, A) that the shyt the peptide companies are selling is legit B) that it really works as suggested C) that is should/nt be followed up by a traditional pct protocol of serms and ais D) when it should be followed up with regular pct...I feel that the 'rather safe than sorry' euphemism fits well here...Ill be doing the 100 CLO, 50 NOLVA, 25 EXEM for probably three days then taper it down to a more appropriate dosage...
    Independent Review
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

1rst
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ha. 2nd for another epic log with NO injuries.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3rd. w00t - podium position bishes
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

New phone's pics are too large in size to load. I wish the mobile app worked right...
    Independent Review
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol wtf was that?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Solid pct

.. I woulda shot the trip tho
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    lol wtf was that?
    Trying to put up some pics. Gonna have to figure out how to make the file sizes smaller
    Independent Review
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Solid pct.. I woulda shot the trip tho
    Oh I did. 100mcg diluted in 50 IUs of bac water. So far nothing noticeable. Was still very lethargic all day. My unit still works fine though so Ill do an experiment with the wife tonight and see whats what
    Independent Review
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Anyone watching the new season of Ultimate Fighter? I never really cared for it but the women they have this season are brutal and pretty awesome to watch
    Independent Review
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wuttup mang.. U know I'm in!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ill get some pics and a spreadsheet with my pct timing up here later tonight. Figure Ill go do legs now while the wife is studying for her national and states cert exams...
    Independent Review
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In brother!
    Independent
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In once again.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

783th
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Thank you all for subbing. Ill get at you guys once I figure out this forum app I just installed. On another note the water weight is just melting off. Didnt realize until a week ago how swollen/bloated my face had become from the test. Shrinking down now though, 194 this morning: lowest Ive weighed in probably 4+ months...

Oh, and the boys are fuller and firmer. Dont really know what to attribute that to, pills or the pin. But I feel good this morning, plenty of energy and lots of libido. Boys are somewhat achey and throbbing. Not sure if this should be normal or if its like what other users have claimed where the Tripto is best used solo and followed up days later with serms rather than used in conjunction with serms. Im gonna ride it out, if it becomes painful Ill cut back on the pills...

Have a great day gents!
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

oh gawd this shyt has me feeling like im going through menopause or some shyt. hot then cold. hot then cold. loss of appetite. hungry as hell. make it stop!!!definitely spreading the doses up throughout the day from now on. took everything at the same time on an empty stomach upon waking this morning and its got me all messed upfcking cancer pills!
    Independent Review
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Sooooo....

I made a big mistake. Anyone taken PNI supps before? Well the thermadex and daa bottles look almost identical and the caps are similar as well. Anyway I took 3 fat burners this morning instead of the daa caps. The bottles were right next to each other and when youre half asleep you probably wont notice the difference just like I didn't. Lesson learned. I threw away the bottle of thermadex, oh well. I DONT WANT TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE EVER AGAIN!!!!!
    Independent Review
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

granted I didnt eat much yesterday but damn

headed in the right direction anyway
    Independent Review
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's awesome news that your boys are aching so bad - it means they're pumping heavy iron right now rebuilding their size. Seriously. Doesn't happen the same for everyone, but in general it's not uncommon for pain to be a side-effect of change in testicular size.

Buddies last cycle was a bigger dose of Sdrol stacked with Epistane for a month (he bought one of those stupid pre-made stacks without even knowing what he was taking) *smh* His boys about disappeared. Got him on some Clomid couple days after he quit, along with an AI & DAA, & he was having terrible aches in about 3 days that lasted for over 2 wks. Said he was rolling with grapefruits afterward tho.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My nuts are always hurting every now and then. Swear I've gone though puberty at least 4 times now. Glad to see your still at it even with all the setbacks and injuries. Gonna be starting a test e cycle soon so I'll be hitting you up for some info brotha.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ok then, gentlemen, I have decided on MD Training. Starting tonight with CHEST/SHOULDERS. Weighing in at 193.8 and looking a bit too soft for my taste... Pics and other things coming later tonight
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Im so ashamed right now. Dont want to post noodz right now but Ill do it anyway
    Independent Review
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Hmm, dont know what to say about that one bro....
    Independent Review
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's awesome news that your boys are aching so bad - it means they're pumping heavy iron right now rebuilding their size. Seriously. Doesn't happen the same for everyone, but in general it's not uncommon for pain to be a side-effect of change in testicular size.Buddies last cycle was a bigger dose of Sdrol stacked with Epistane for a month (he bought one of those stupid pre-made stacks without even knowing what he was taking) *smh* His boys about disappeared. Got him on some Clomid couple days after he quit, along with an AI & DAA, & he was having terrible aches in about 3 days that lasted for over 2 wks. Said he was rolling with grapefruits afterward tho.
    Thats the goal Hyde. The size of fckn watermelons is how I roll...
    Independent Review
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So that shoulder work is serious business. 30+ reps and 3+ sets per exercise. Im so out of shape right now I didnt even do the rear raise burnout as was prescribed...
    Independent Review
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

The road to being huge is one lift at a time. You will prevail brother.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So that shoulder work is serious business. 30+ reps and 3+ sets per exercise. Im so out of shape right now I didnt even do the rear raise burnout as was prescribed...
    Dude the destroyer set is a must :-). I felt so out of shape when I started MD. I freaking love it though. I'm glad you're doing chest and shoulders together. Enjoy it
    Independent
  31. New Member

Sorry for this, but what is MD training?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Sorry for this, but what is MD training?
    Mountain Dog Training. Some of the exercises are killer!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

33. New Member

Thanks. I'll look into it.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    The road to being huge is one lift at a time. You will prevail brother.
    Nothing but a peanut!
    Independent Review
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Dude the destroyer set is a must :-). I felt so out of shape when I started MD. I freaking love it though. I'm glad you're doing chest and shoulders together. Enjoy it
    First time Ive paired the two as hypertrophic work in at least a year or more. Felt friggin awesome. But... I did overdo it some, feels like I stretched a tendon in my right bicep originating from the shoulder. Bought some spray on BioFreeze so Im good now.
    Independent Review
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Trying to figure out how to upload my workouts and pics from SkyDrive... Like pulling teeth...
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Name:  wp_ss_20130926_0032.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  41.8 KB
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Name:  wp_ss_20130926_0033.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  37.0 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0034.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  35.9 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0035.jpg
Size:  22.4 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0036.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  28.4 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0038.jpg
Size:  33.7 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0040.jpg
Size:  22.7 KBName:  wp_ss_20130926_0041.jpg
Size:  29.0 KB
    Independent Review
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ok so I have to sync my phone from the WP app for Mac to import to iPhoto then export from iPhoto in a smaller file size to a folder on my desktop...Oh and because the file sizes of the original pictures are so large I have to take screenshots on the phone then go through that laborious process...I have found my way through this BS maze!
    Independent Review
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Some perspective:

The excel files are screenshots from my phone. I am following a four day split. M/T/R/F = Chest & Shoulders, Back, Legs, Arms Abs & Calves. I am also throwing in extra body weight back extensions and ab exercises in whenever I feel like and wont be documenting them.

The other pictures are just some grub Ive had lately and a nice photo of a hike I went on with the wife recently. The Sandia Mountains are a real treasure out here in the middle of nowhere
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions for PCT training
    By herc11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
  2. pct training - take it easy? (relatively)
    By BigPJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:20 PM
  3. PCT Training.....
    By milwood in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 11:56 AM
  4. PCT Training question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:24 PM
  5. M1T PCT training