PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Thanks for the info, Hyde. I switched to 3g/day months ago based on something I read on one of Palmfists 200 logs, but missed the part about skipping off-days.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks for the info, Hyde. I switched to 3g/day months ago based on something I read on one of Palmfists 200 logs, but missed the part about skipping off-days.
    I had a doctor a couple years back try to unload some bs on me about creatine being dangerous to my kidneys & I decided to start researching. Turns out there's been quite a bit of human study, & it all says creatine mono is safe as can be.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks for the info, Hyde. I switched to 3g/day months ago based on something I read on one of Palmfists 200 logs, but missed the part about skipping off-days.
    The way I do is shake 2-3G in my pre and that's all I take.

Palm quit making new logs I can't keep track of you as it is.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Thanks Hyde. Not running 8 weeks of msten. Its 4-6 depending on how I feel. The last week of msten I'll throw in the Reaper. The Epi is dosed pretty high in the reaper but hopefully msten then epi won't be too hard on the system.

Had an unnamed rep over on swoldiers trying to argue with me about toxicity caused by creatine and having elevated creatanine levels while using it was a sure sign of toxicity. I'm like bro, just stop. Creatine is literally the most studied and researched workout supplement in the industry
    Independent Review

5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thanks Hyde. Not running 8 weeks of msten. Its 4-6 depending on how I feel. The last week of msten I'll throw in the Reaper. The Epi is dosed pretty high in the reaper but hopefully msten then epi won't be too hard on the system.

Had an unnamed rep over on swoldiers trying to argue with me about toxicity caused by creatine and having elevated creatanine levels while using it was a sure sign of toxicity. I'm like bro, just stop. Creatine is literally the most studied and researched workout supplement in the industry
    Lol wonder what he'd think about me being on M1T
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions for PCT training
    By herc11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 11:11 AM
  2. pct training - take it easy? (relatively)
    By BigPJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:20 AM
  3. PCT Training.....
    By milwood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:56 PM
  4. PCT Training question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:24 PM
  5. M1T PCT training