PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Legit indeed. Apparently horse trainers have been using it for some time now in their racing stock. Supposedly it works so well it has been banned by whatever organization oversees that sort of thing
    Independent Review

2. In for pics of you with baking soda all over your nose in the locker room....
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In for pics of you with baking soda all over your nose in the locker room....
    Thanks for reminding me. Almost forgot about dem der nudz

When did you become a rep
    Independent Review

4. Cardio for the day. First run in FOREVER. literally

1.5 miles in 15:44

Not terrible but not great either. Didnt want to push it becasue I am prone to shin splints and knee ligament issues. Ill slowly be working up to 3 mile runs by the end of the month. Gotta get back to 22 minute 3 miles.
    Independent Review

5. When I decided to come out about my love for non-methyl androgens

Pretty recently, couple weeks ago maybe.
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Cardio for the day. First run in FOREVER. literally 1.5 miles in 15:44 Not terrible but not great either. Didnt want to push it becasue I am prone to shin splints and knee ligament issues. Ill slowly be working up to 3 mile runs by the end of the month. Gotta get back to 22 minute 3 miles.
    3 miles in 22mins, dang son! That's a steady pace
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    3 miles in 22mins, dang son! That's a steady pace
    That was my last PFT time a little over a year ago. Thats my end goal. 21 would be better though. Once you start topping out on your pace those extra seconds are hard to come by
    Independent Review

8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That was my last PFT time a little over a year ago. Thats my end goal. 21 would be better though. Once you start topping out on your pace those extra seconds are hard to come by
    Hills brotha man. That's the secret.

9. Heres the nudz. As you can tell, my time off coupled with poor nutrition added some jelly to the bowl. But it will drop pretty fast once the running becomes routine in my training. Not worried in the slightest.

Name:  The Dude_20131003_21_38_02_Pro.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  12.3 KBName:  The Dude_20131003_21_38_21_Pro.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  12.6 KBName:  The Dude_20131003_21_45_10_Pro.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  17.8 KBName:  The Dude_20131003_21_46_02_Pro.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  15.5 KBName:  The Dude_20131003_21_46_23_Pro.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  15.7 KB

These are all non-swole pics btw. I have a back workout tomorrow which should elicit some good swole pics!
    Independent Review

10. Is my spine still crooked? Or is that just the angle? Hmmm....
    Independent Review

11. Get in on my cycle. Started today.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post4188721
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Is my spine still crooked? Or is that just the angle? Hmmm....
    That's just the angle, looking pretty lean brotha.

13. Dude your back is so crooked!!!!!!!

lol kidding

Morning Napalm. At work already?
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Dude your back is so crooked!!!!!!! lol kidding Morning Napalm. At work already?
    Morning Sean, nope I'm slacking today. I just woke up at my normal 0600.

Getting a left front wheel bearing done today.

Stupid cars...

15. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Morning Sean, nope I'm slacking today. I just woke up at my normal 0600. Getting a left front wheel bearing done today. Stupid cars...
    Bleh. I actually have to do the same

I was hoping today would be holiday routine because of government shutdown. No such luck
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Bleh. I actually have to do the same I was hoping today would be holiday routine because of government shutdown. No such luck
    After I eat, I'm gonna check out a link that troop sent me: Tate on the walkout. I'm also gonna goggle getting your feet right/setup in a monolift.

Gotta figure this out...

17. Naw not crooked. If anything I'm the one with scoliosis. They usually would spot that from a routine physical bro so u should b good If they haven't told u nething . But still looking massive brother !

18. Agree with the others, spine looks fine and you are looking great PF. I think it's you that is your worst critic. Some hard lifting and proper diet and you'll be back to Swolledier status in no time brother! Now put down the breakfast donut! Lol jk
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

19. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Truth

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Hills brotha man. That's the secret.
    Hills and Sprints

20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Is my spine still crooked? Or is that just the angle? Hmmm....
    Does look a little off

21. Lol. You guys are great. Thanks for the praise and encouragement
    Independent Review

22. Your spine ain't crooked, you're just twisted a bit.

23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Your spine ain't crooked, you're just twisted a bit.
    Twisted Sister
    Independent Review

24. So this new gym is pretty focking righteous. 3 power racks, 1 mono lift, prowler, sled, some sort of 4 point farmers walk thingy, full set of DBs, a handful of cable machines (all you really need in a small joint), and some pretty cool dudes. Theres this beast in there competing in Sac Town here pretty soon, 52 yrs old, 242 lbs, and probably on a gram of test and tren a week. Think hes the owner. Told him Im taking it easy on the powerlifting side but they have a pretty groovy selection of equipment for only a few more dollars a month than my other gym. Totally switching. Plus its small and there isnt a fckton of people there to get in the way...
    Independent Review

25. Name:  back wk2.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  38.0 KB

Tonights back n traps workout. I had to change things up based on the selection of equipment, it is a powerlifting gym after all, but I managed fairly well otherwise. The tbar bench was a little awkward compared to my other gym's one. Other than that, a pretty decent selection...
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions for PCT training
    By herc11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
  2. pct training - take it easy? (relatively)
    By BigPJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:20 PM
  3. PCT Training.....
    By milwood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 11:56 AM
  4. PCT Training question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:24 PM
  5. M1T PCT training