PalmFist Recovery/PCT/Training LOG

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
New log:

Covering an exhaustive PCT schedule and new training routine. Still undecided on what training program Ill be using for the next 6-12 weeks. Due to a training related injury Ive decided to put all powerlifting on hold for at least 8 weeks. Back is still tore up and I dont wish to have a repeat of the injury so Im avoiding two of the greatest lifts ever designed: the DL and the Squat. Right now Im more concerned on rebuilding my core and successfully completing PCT.

ON DECK:
- 100 mcg GnRH (tripto). Pinned this morning
- Clomid
- Nolva
- Exemestane
- Anavar (low dose 10mg caps)
- DAA
- Various other supps including but not limited to, creatine mono, multis, cla, fish oil, NO booster, blah blah blah. This stuff really isnt as important as the SERMs, AIs and test boosters...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Original idea was to do the tripto shot this morning followed by the others a few days later. I said fck that and took the TRIPTO with 100mg Clomid, 50mg Nolva, 25mg Exem, and the recommended DAA dose with lunch. Ive been feeling tired as fck the last few days and I really dont want to suffer through it anymore. In this instance bigger is probably better, at least initially. After sifting through a metric fck-ton of user logs and research materials on Triptorelin I have come to the conclusion that not a single person has any verifiable data that proves, A) that the shyt the peptide companies are selling is legit B) that it really works as suggested C) that is should/nt be followed up by a traditional pct protocol of serms and ais D) when it should be followed up with regular pct...I feel that the 'rather safe than sorry' euphemism fits well here...Ill be doing the 100 CLO, 50 NOLVA, 25 EXEM for probably three days then taper it down to a more appropriate dosage...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
1rst

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. 2nd for another epic log with NO injuries.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
New phone's pics are too large in size to load. I wish the mobile app worked right...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid pct

.. I woulda shot the trip tho :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Solid pct.. I woulda shot the trip tho :)
Oh I did. 100mcg diluted in 50 IUs of bac water. So far nothing noticeable. Was still very lethargic all day. My unit still works fine though so Ill do an experiment with the wife tonight and see whats what

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Anyone watching the new season of Ultimate Fighter? I never really cared for it but the women they have this season are brutal and pretty awesome to watch

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ill get some pics and a spreadsheet with my pct timing up here later tonight. Figure Ill go do legs now while the wife is studying for her national and states cert exams...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thank you all for subbing. Ill get at you guys once I figure out this forum app I just installed. On another note the water weight is just melting off. Didnt realize until a week ago how swollen/bloated my face had become from the test. Shrinking down now though, 194 this morning: lowest Ive weighed in probably 4+ months...

Oh, and the boys are fuller and firmer. Dont really know what to attribute that to, pills or the pin. But I feel good this morning, plenty of energy and lots of libido. Boys are somewhat achey and throbbing. Not sure if this should be normal or if its like what other users have claimed where the Tripto is best used solo and followed up days later with serms rather than used in conjunction with serms. Im gonna ride it out, if it becomes painful Ill cut back on the pills...

Have a great day gents!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
oh gawd this shyt has me feeling like im going through menopause or some shyt. hot then cold. hot then cold. loss of appetite. hungry as hell. make it stop!!!definitely spreading the doses up throughout the day from now on. took everything at the same time on an empty stomach upon waking this morning and its got me all messed upfcking cancer pills!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sooooo....

I made a big mistake. Anyone taken PNI supps before? Well the thermadex and daa bottles look almost identical and the caps are similar as well. Anyway I took 3 fat burners this morning instead of the daa caps. The bottles were right next to each other and when youre half asleep you probably wont notice the difference just like I didn't. Lesson learned. I threw away the bottle of thermadex, oh well. I DONT WANT TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE EVER AGAIN!!!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards

granted I didnt eat much yesterday but damn

headed in the right direction anyway

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's awesome news that your boys are aching so bad - it means they're pumping heavy iron right now rebuilding their size. Seriously. Doesn't happen the same for everyone, but in general it's not uncommon for pain to be a side-effect of change in testicular size.

Buddies last cycle was a bigger dose of Sdrol stacked with Epistane for a month (he bought one of those stupid pre-made stacks without even knowing what he was taking) *smh* His boys about disappeared. Got him on some Clomid couple days after he quit, along with an AI & DAA, & he was having terrible aches in about 3 days that lasted for over 2 wks. Said he was rolling with grapefruits afterward tho.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
My nuts are always hurting every now and then. Swear I've gone though puberty at least 4 times now. Glad to see your still at it even with all the setbacks and injuries. Gonna be starting a test e cycle soon so I'll be hitting you up for some info brotha.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ok then, gentlemen, I have decided on MD Training. Starting tonight with CHEST/SHOULDERS. Weighing in at 193.8 and looking a bit too soft for my taste... Pics and other things coming later tonight

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Im so ashamed right now. Dont want to post noodz right now but Ill do it anyway

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hmm, dont know what to say about that one bro....

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It's awesome news that your boys are aching so bad - it means they're pumping heavy iron right now rebuilding their size. Seriously. Doesn't happen the same for everyone, but in general it's not uncommon for pain to be a side-effect of change in testicular size.Buddies last cycle was a bigger dose of Sdrol stacked with Epistane for a month (he bought one of those stupid pre-made stacks without even knowing what he was taking) *smh* His boys about disappeared. Got him on some Clomid couple days after he quit, along with an AI & DAA, & he was having terrible aches in about 3 days that lasted for over 2 wks. Said he was rolling with grapefruits afterward tho.
Thats the goal Hyde. The size of fckn watermelons is how I roll...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So that shoulder work is serious business. 30+ reps and 3+ sets per exercise. Im so out of shape right now I didnt even do the rear raise burnout as was prescribed...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The road to being huge is one lift at a time. You will prevail brother.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So that shoulder work is serious business. 30+ reps and 3+ sets per exercise. Im so out of shape right now I didnt even do the rear raise burnout as was prescribed...
Dude the destroyer set is a must :). I felt so out of shape when I started MD. I freaking love it though. I'm glad you're doing chest and shoulders together. Enjoy it

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dude the destroyer set is a must :). I felt so out of shape when I started MD. I freaking love it though. I'm glad you're doing chest and shoulders together. Enjoy it
First time Ive paired the two as hypertrophic work in at least a year or more. Felt friggin awesome. But... I did overdo it some, feels like I stretched a tendon in my right bicep originating from the shoulder. Bought some spray on BioFreeze so Im good now.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Trying to figure out how to upload my workouts and pics from SkyDrive... Like pulling teeth...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ok so I have to sync my phone from the WP app for Mac to import to iPhoto then export from iPhoto in a smaller file size to a folder on my desktop...Oh and because the file sizes of the original pictures are so large I have to take screenshots on the phone then go through that laborious process...I have found my way through this BS maze!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Some perspective:

The excel files are screenshots from my phone. I am following a four day split. M/T/R/F = Chest & Shoulders, Back, Legs, Arms Abs & Calves. I am also throwing in extra body weight back extensions and ab exercises in whenever I feel like and wont be documenting them.

The other pictures are just some grub Ive had lately and a nice photo of a hike I went on with the wife recently. The Sandia Mountains are a real treasure out here in the middle of nowhere

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I also wont be documenting any warmup sets or exercises...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fck I miss AAS... My legs havent been this wobbly since I climbed Mount MotherFcker.

Last thing before bed, I have decided to change my pct schedule
wp_ss_20130927_0001.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pharmacokinetics of Diphenhydramine, affecting ach receptor sites. Doesnt sound like Ill be using it as a sleep aid anymore...

DOMs is the acronym of the day folks. I can barely use the stairs. This feels great

Off to the gym for Arms/Abs/Calves

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Real life leg days without hormonal aid are awful....that's why I almost exclusively powerlift my legs in offtime - I can't hope to grow significantly anyway, & I'm genetically blessed there so as long as I squat/pull heavy weekly I can hold the muscle perfectly without lots of hypertrophy work.

Why are you taking Anavar during a hard PCT trying to come out of a deep suppression??

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Real life leg days without hormonal aid are awful....that's why I almost exclusively powerlift my legs in offtime - I can't hope to grow significantly anyway, & I'm genetically blessed there so as long as I squat/pull heavy weekly I can hold the muscle perfectly without lots of hypertrophy work.Why are you taking Anavar during a hard PCT trying to come out of a deep suppression??
Well if I could powerlift I wouldnt be doing MD, but then again I like the pain. Its a double edged sword broseph. Have you seen the vid of Meadows performing a DL standoff? Badass shyt man. Im dosing Var at 10mg bro. Just enough to maintain some anabolism but not enough to kill my recovery. PCT is so overblown I dont even want to get into it. Im getting bloods done at the end of four weeks and again at 8 weeks. Ill know then just how well it worked or didn't. Ive seen so few blood reports put up during PCTs that I even question how much of the shyt thats recommended is even worth spending a dime on. Ill tell you this much, if I ever do an oral only cycle ever again I certainly wont be running all serms as a pct. Maybe Torem (serm), a test booster, and an otc AI but thats it. Im not prone to gyno, Ive never had any issues with test count or any other hormonal imbalances, so Im not too worried about coming through squeaky clean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, you have to do what's right for you. No point in wasting money. I normally run Clomid, Arimistane(erase), Exemestane for a bit if I was using it before the Arimistane, DAA, Tbooster. Creatine & other essentials, but duh. Nolva is only for helping with gyno issues - no gyno, not necessary. Idk what else you could really need. That's why I'm questioning the Var thing. It just seems extraneous.

Why don't you just get on TRT & get on with it: we all know that's where you wanna go with this already lol.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I mean, you have to do what's right for you. No point in wasting money. I normally run Clomid, Arimistane(erase), Exemestane for a bit if I was using it before the Arimistane, DAA, Tbooster. Creatine & other essentials, but duh. Nolva is only for helping with gyno issues - no gyno, not necessary. Idk what else you could really need. That's why I'm questioning the Var thing. It just seems extraneous.

Why don't you just get on TRT & get on with it: we all know that's where you wanna go with this already lol.
Haha. Good point. I had to clear my blood for a while for blood draws and UIs for prospective work. But now that Im off Im actually starting to feel better. I plan on dropping back down to whatever weight gets me shredded and able to run 3-5 miles without dying from cardiac infarction. Thats the point Ill probably start my next cycle, OR I may just stay natty for awhile. I really didnt take full advantage of what I was using. I mean at one point I made it to nearly 220 lbs, which was awesome, but Id break a sweat walking up stairs and couldnt tie my own fcking shoes... My diet wasnt down. My conditioning wasnt down. My stretching wasnt down. All I cared about was lifting heavy and ended up hurting myself pretty bad. I mean, I fractured my tailbone snowboarding several years ago and it took almost three years for a full recovery. This feels just as bad so it may linger that long as well. Not worth it. Next run will be immaculate and probably more bbing based just for injury prevention.

As for the supplementation during PCT, Im taking a much more serious approach to it starting tomorrow. Im adding back in the peptides, orange triad, usplabs test powder (one more dose of Paragon left), and anabeta elite as well. This is in addition to the serms and AIs. Ive dropped the var, although I feel a low dose is fine in pct, but I had to draw bloods today for a job. Ooo, speaking of which I have a lab report to share that is very positive! Im also dialing in the diet again, and running twice a week.

Rant over. Ill post up some pics later tonight. Hope everyone is doing well. Peace

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thinking of adding in xgels like was originally planned some time ago. Im in between jobs since Sunday and can concentrate like no other on my training the rest of the week and possibly through the next. Hoping to start the new gig by the middle of the month as long as CONGRESS CAN GET OFF THEIR ASS AND STOP BEING INEFFECTIVE AND DO THEIR FCKNG JOBS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES so there can be monies appropriated for my position...

And these http://www.rei.com/product/853346/tretorn-highlander-leather-boots-mens-2012-closeout,-mahogany?preferredSku=8533460001&cm_mmc=ad_gdn-_-dyn-_-product-_-8533460001&mr:trackingCode=6C90BAC3-46CA-E211-9C7C-BC305BF82162&mr:referralID=NA are coming in tomorrow. Gonna use em for some ruck runs. Which brings me to another point, congress is cramping my style by having the National Parks closed. Where the FCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO HIKE YOU CKSUCKS!!!

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Diggin the boots man. Wonder why they closing the National parks tho? But yea man stay with it with the training/eating! At least Once u find the time and figure out ur schedule . Busy schedules can really suck tho