Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I also wont be documenting any warmup sets or exercises...
    Independent Review

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Fck I miss AAS... My legs havent been this wobbly since I climbed Mount MotherFcker.

Last thing before bed, I have decided to change my pct schedule
    Name:  wp_ss_20130927_0001.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  35.4 KB
    Independent Review
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Pharmacokinetics of Diphenhydramine, affecting ach receptor sites. Doesnt sound like Ill be using it as a sleep aid anymore...

DOMs is the acronym of the day folks. I can barely use the stairs. This feels great

Off to the gym for Arms/Abs/Calves
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Real life leg days without hormonal aid are awful....that's why I almost exclusively powerlift my legs in offtime - I can't hope to grow significantly anyway, & I'm genetically blessed there so as long as I squat/pull heavy weekly I can hold the muscle perfectly without lots of hypertrophy work.

Why are you taking Anavar during a hard PCT trying to come out of a deep suppression??
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Real life leg days without hormonal aid are awful....that's why I almost exclusively powerlift my legs in offtime - I can't hope to grow significantly anyway, & I'm genetically blessed there so as long as I squat/pull heavy weekly I can hold the muscle perfectly without lots of hypertrophy work.Why are you taking Anavar during a hard PCT trying to come out of a deep suppression??
    Well if I could powerlift I wouldnt be doing MD, but then again I like the pain. Its a double edged sword broseph. Have you seen the vid of Meadows performing a DL standoff? Badass shyt man. Im dosing Var at 10mg bro. Just enough to maintain some anabolism but not enough to kill my recovery. PCT is so overblown I dont even want to get into it. Im getting bloods done at the end of four weeks and again at 8 weeks. Ill know then just how well it worked or didn't. Ive seen so few blood reports put up during PCTs that I even question how much of the shyt thats recommended is even worth spending a dime on. Ill tell you this much, if I ever do an oral only cycle ever again I certainly wont be running all serms as a pct. Maybe Torem (serm), a test booster, and an otc AI but thats it. Im not prone to gyno, Ive never had any issues with test count or any other hormonal imbalances, so Im not too worried about coming through squeaky clean.
    Independent Review
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I mean, you have to do what's right for you. No point in wasting money. I normally run Clomid, Arimistane(erase), Exemestane for a bit if I was using it before the Arimistane, DAA, Tbooster. Creatine & other essentials, but duh. Nolva is only for helping with gyno issues - no gyno, not necessary. Idk what else you could really need. That's why I'm questioning the Var thing. It just seems extraneous.

Why don't you just get on TRT & get on with it: we all know that's where you wanna go with this already lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

I mean, you have to do what's right for you. No point in wasting money. I normally run Clomid, Arimistane(erase), Exemestane for a bit if I was using it before the Arimistane, DAA, Tbooster. Creatine & other essentials, but duh. Nolva is only for helping with gyno issues - no gyno, not necessary. Idk what else you could really need. That's why I'm questioning the Var thing. It just seems extraneous.

Why don't you just get on TRT & get on with it: we all know that's where you wanna go with this already lol.
    Haha. Good point. I had to clear my blood for a while for blood draws and UIs for prospective work. But now that Im off Im actually starting to feel better. I plan on dropping back down to whatever weight gets me shredded and able to run 3-5 miles without dying from cardiac infarction. Thats the point Ill probably start my next cycle, OR I may just stay natty for awhile. I really didnt take full advantage of what I was using. I mean at one point I made it to nearly 220 lbs, which was awesome, but Id break a sweat walking up stairs and couldnt tie my own fcking shoes... My diet wasnt down. My conditioning wasnt down. My stretching wasnt down. All I cared about was lifting heavy and ended up hurting myself pretty bad. I mean, I fractured my tailbone snowboarding several years ago and it took almost three years for a full recovery. This feels just as bad so it may linger that long as well. Not worth it. Next run will be immaculate and probably more bbing based just for injury prevention.

As for the supplementation during PCT, Im taking a much more serious approach to it starting tomorrow. Im adding back in the peptides, orange triad, usplabs test powder (one more dose of Paragon left), and anabeta elite as well. This is in addition to the serms and AIs. Ive dropped the var, although I feel a low dose is fine in pct, but I had to draw bloods today for a job. Ooo, speaking of which I have a lab report to share that is very positive! Im also dialing in the diet again, and running twice a week.

Rant over. Ill post up some pics later tonight. Hope everyone is doing well. Peace
    Independent Review
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Here we have Mondays Chest/Shoulders workout. Damn those high-rep shoulder sets are FCKNG KILLER but the swole was righteous! Next was tonights Leg workout. I added this to the quad section because I hate hack squats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leqw...layer_embedded
    And the wonderful Simple 6 routine after an insignificant warmup

Name:  chestWk2.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  legsWk2.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  22.4 KB

Name:  Simple6.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  22.5 KB
    Independent Review
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Thinking of adding in xgels like was originally planned some time ago. Im in between jobs since Sunday and can concentrate like no other on my training the rest of the week and possibly through the next. Hoping to start the new gig by the middle of the month as long as CONGRESS CAN GET OFF THEIR ASS AND STOP BEING INEFFECTIVE AND DO THEIR FCKNG JOBS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES so there can be monies appropriated for my position...

And these http://www.rei.com/product/853346/tr...:referralID=NA are coming in tomorrow. Gonna use em for some ruck runs. Which brings me to another point, congress is cramping my style by having the National Parks closed. Where the FCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO HIKE YOU CKSUCKS!!!
    Independent Review
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.4%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Diggin the boots man. Wonder why they closing the National parks tho? But yea man stay with it with the training/eating! At least Once u find the time and figure out ur schedule . Busy schedules can really suck tho
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Why was orange triad ever out of your supp cabinet? Is there ever a time in your lifting career where you believe joint support & a multi-vitamin would not be wholly beneficial???

I am currently using OT, and have for several months. It's a dandy all in one. But I feel I can get the same effect from 2 equate men's multi/day & the walmart glucosamine & chondroiton blend I was using, & save $5 a month with 2 less pills/day. So that's where I'm going back to. Anyway, multi & joint support are STAPLE. Why people are surprised they're 50 yrs old, lifting like a madman, & their elbows & knees hurt while they're not on a joint supp is beyond me.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Iforce joint help FTW...
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

I've heard from several on here they really like that stuff
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Why was orange triad ever out of your supp cabinet? Is there ever a time in your lifting career where you believe joint support & a multi-vitamin would not be wholly beneficial???I am currently using OT, and have for several months. It's a dandy all in one. But I feel I can get the same effect from 2 equate men's multi/day & the walmart glucosamine & chondroiton blend I was using, & save $5 a month with 2 less pills/day. So that's where I'm going back to. Anyway, multi & joint support are STAPLE. Why people are surprised they're 50 yrs old, lifting like a madman, & their elbows & knees hurt while they're not on a joint supp is beyond me.
    Ive been taking a prescription multi but it really wasnt as well rounded as it should be. And yes the joint health support should be good, but I might try your brand next. Ive never used OT though, always an animal pak guy myself
    Independent Review
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Iforce joint help FTW...
    Im not positive about iforce yet. not enough to try
    Independent Review
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Diggin the boots man. Wonder why they closing the National parks tho? But yea man stay with it with the training/eating! At least Once u find the time and figure out ur schedule . Busy schedules can really suck tho
    Aint you following the news? Our government is currently shut down
    Independent Review
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Im not positive about iforce yet. not enough to try
    Dude, I love this stuff. I really feel it's the reason I'm able to bench...
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Dude, I love this stuff. I really feel it's the reason I'm able to bench...
    I swear by simple six myself but I may have to look more into it
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Being a lazy fck today. All I did this morning was pull out my gauges and take a picture in my charlies. Other than that just waiting on my supps to come in. My boots are here though. Probably take them on a run in the foothills
    Independent Review
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

I just bought some new Danners. Bitches need to get broken in. Hate that
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just bought some new Danners. Bitches need to get broken in. Hate that
    Ouch. Danners are too fckn heavy for my taste. I bought one pair several years ago. They were like walking on pilows compared to issued boots but once they got wet and muddy doing ANYTHING in them was HELLNothing beats Bates Ultra Lites. They wear out within 6 months but the theyre so fckn comfortable and light its worth it, especially if you can get them covered with the clothing allowance...
    Independent Review
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Independent Review
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Haha. ABE, OT, and Test Powder just came in. Gonna save the ABE for wks 4-8 of PCT and go ahead and order the Xgels as well as some Erase Pro to stack with it. I like how the Test Powder has the 1g dose of Agmatine as well so I dont have to purchase a separate pump product which makes it a really great PCT supp. The rest of my order should come in tomorrow which includes the kilo of MBCAA, 2 bottles of caffeine tablets, and some creatine mono. Ready to get shredded and strong again!!!!
    Independent Review
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ouch. Danners are too fckn heavy for my taste. I bought one pair several years ago. They were like walking on pilows compared to issued boots but once they got wet and muddy doing ANYTHING in them was HELLNothing beats Bates Ultra Lites. They wear out within 6 months but the theyre so fckn comfortable and light its worth it, especially if you can get them covered with the clothing allowance...
    I always used Nike, or NB.

Then Nike's were like tennis shoes which made rucking much easier on the feet.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

My 5.11s were awesome. The Danners are great for being offshore when it's 15 degrees out.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I always used Nike, or NB.Then Nike's were like tennis shoes which made rucking much easier on the feet.
    I love my NBs but I only get them for the low stack trail runners they make. My Nikes are mainly for looks than practicality. As far as load bearing boots are concerned I stick with the Bates Ultra Lites for when I HAVE to wear something with an EGA on the side, otherwise I like Oakley, Magnum, and Converse. Converse probably being my favorite because of the zipper on the side....But right now Im giving these Tretorn Highlander Leather sneaker/boots a whirl. They are suggested retail around $165 but they were on Amazon for $45. Im breaking them in now and they feel fantastic and are high quality build
    Independent Review
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    My 5.11s were awesome. The Danners are great for being offshore when it's 15 degrees out.
    511s look nice but Ive never tried em
    Independent Review
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

In it...

I was wondering what happened to your other log
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    In it...

I was wondering what happened to your other log
    What up dude. Yup, this is it now. Stay tuned for the shred. Ha. Hows your sh*t going?
    Independent Review
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

So Im experimenting with 0.5tsp sodium bicarbonate along with Test Powder twice daily. Test Powder is a two scoop serving so this is perfect. Split dosage at AM/PM on non-lift days, 3hrs and 0.5hr prior on lift days. First dose just went down. Hoping to not be pissing out the ass in a minute...
    Independent Review
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

Interested in that myself
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

So far so good. A couple voluminous belches but all calm now. Now the preworkout goes down with the creatine in some powerade. I got two cases (30) powerades for $15 at the store last weekend. Enough for a month. Pretty rad.

In other news my balls are still throbbing here and there throughout the day. Tomorrow marks the end of week two of PCT and my doses begin lowering on Friday.

And in even other news. The wife wanted to check out an MMA gym today. She stopped powerlifting with me since I injured myself and she has been talking about fighting again. Well we went and checked out Lovato Total Training. They just opened and have a respected and known training staff. $35 a month for their classes. They happen to be associated with a PowerLifting gym next door and since they are a new start-up they allow members use of the powerlifting equipment at no extra cost. Soooooo...... Im switching gyms tomorrow. I already paid my membership two weeks ago to my current gym but its low cost enough I dont really care, that and its become too crowded this year anyway. YAY FOR NEW GYMS
    Independent Review
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

So far so good. Some pretty raunchy gas but no anal urination... lolEating pizza and chicken wings for dinner after my protein n oats post workout shakeAgmatine with Max Pump is FCKN SWOLEMODE!Pics n workout in a bit
    Independent Review
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

What up dude. Yup, this is it now. Stay tuned for the shred. Ha. Hows your sh*t going?
    Pretty good, finishing up my shred this week, going to up my calories and add in some cardio 3 x a week, try to put on a little more size.

Looking forward to your shredfest
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Ive been so sore and tired this week from training. Happy to be between jobs during this transition because rest isnt an issue. Got my MBCAAs, Creatine, and Caffeine Tablets in. I now have a very impressive PCT stack that I am very proud of. This coupled with some serious eating and training should result in some loss of body fat and increase in LBM.
    Independent Review
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Yesterdays Arms N Abs Routine
    Name:  armsWk2.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.5 KB

Any thoughts?
    Name:  belt.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  8.9 KB

Boots
    Name:  Tretorn1.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  9.6 KB

Name:  Tretorn2.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.4 KB
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Name:  wp_ss_20131002_0011.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  38.1 KB

That last upload was blurry. Heres yesterdays Arms n Abs
    Independent Review
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Da fuk the noods at!?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

what's that belt?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Da fuk the noods at!?
    With such a high demand I suppose I should do the right thing and send some in
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions for PCT training
    By herc11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 11:11 AM
  2. pct training - take it easy? (relatively)
    By BigPJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:20 AM
  3. PCT Training.....
    By milwood in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:56 PM
  4. PCT Training question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:24 PM
  5. M1T PCT training