tricep mass

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
anyone have good exercise or anything for tricep mass? i usually do extension type exercise with a tempo and a 1 second hold at contraction, but i havent noticed anything different.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presses and dips. Extensions should be done just as accessory work you shouldn't make your workout revolve around extensions. Focus on compound lifts and not only will you have bigger triceps but you will have bigger shoulders and chest.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
anyone have good exercise or anything for tricep mass? i usually do extension type exercise with a tempo and a 1 second hold at contraction, but i havent noticed anything different.
Good job with the pause during peak contraction. Something you see most people not do, yet it is so important. Also agree with doing presses, dips, skullcrusher, etc. Really work on that long head which gets neglected more than the the other two. It will help "push" out your arms from your trunk some.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
kk thanks fellas! ill start dipping n cbgping like theres no tomorrow :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighted Dips opened doors for me

S

s0briquet

Awards
+1 for weighted dips. Definitely saw the size come on once I could strap a good 60-70 dumbbell between the legs on for a few sets of 10 with good slow tempo like you mentioned for your extensions. I really noticed some increase when I did dips on two different days within one full workout rotation that included a few other good compound tri-focused lifts.