- 09-14-2013, 02:48 AM
- 09-14-2013, 03:00 AM
Presses and dips. Extensions should be done just as accessory work you shouldn't make your workout revolve around extensions. Focus on compound lifts and not only will you have bigger triceps but you will have bigger shoulders and chest.
- 09-14-2013, 07:00 AM
Remember why you started.
09-14-2013, 12:40 PM
09-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Weighted Dips opened doors for me
Olympus Labs Forum Rep
Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
+1 for weighted dips. Definitely saw the size come on once I could strap a good 60-70 dumbbell between the legs on for a few sets of 10 with good slow tempo like you mentioned for your extensions. I really noticed some increase when I did dips on two different days within one full workout rotation that included a few other good compound tri-focused lifts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:06 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:15 PM