Best tricep exercise
- 09-16-2013, 08:15 AM
- 09-16-2013, 08:20 AM
I am a firm believer in dips as the best overall tricep movement. Close second for me is close grip bench.Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
- 09-16-2013, 08:25 AM
I was doing close grips on a Smith machine and it kind of hit me. Because of the fixed up and down plane it is more of a JM press. What about Rippetoe style lying tricep extensions?
09-16-2013, 08:29 AM
09-16-2013, 08:31 AM
09-16-2013, 10:57 AM
09-16-2013, 11:10 AM
09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
09-16-2013, 07:22 PM
09-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Drop sets so you can work past failure and I have had success with supper setting overhand and underhand grips in succession
Hit me up with any questions any time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM
- By tbarrows in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:55 AM
- By jdev in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:24 PM
- By thesinner in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 32Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:06 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2004, 10:03 AM