That "off" feeling :(

1. That "off" feeling :(

So I rescently competed in my first bodybuilding show. I dieted for twenty weeks, and even managed to get stronger during my prep. I felt great all the way through, but now that its over I feel off.

I don't crave the gym like before. I have lost the urge to track my calories and macros. My gym performance is good, but I can't push myself like before.

Has this happened to anyone else? Please help me sorry this out.

Stats:
    Before prep
    5'8" 205lb 18-20% bf

At show
    162lb 6-8% bf

Now
    180lb 12-14% bf
    Always willing to learn :D

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    So I rescently competed in my first bodybuilding show. I dieted for twenty weeks, and even managed to get stronger during my prep. I felt great all the way through, but now that its over I feel off.

I don't crave the gym like before. I have lost the urge to track my calories and macros. My gym performance is good, but I can't push myself like before.

Stats:
    Before prep
    5'8" 205lb 18-20% bf

At show
    162lb 6-8% bf

Now
    180lb 12-14% bf
    Did you take the week off after your show and eat as much as you felt like?

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

Stats:
    Before prep
    5'8" 205lb 18-20% bf

At show
    162lb 6-8% bf

Now
    180lb 12-14% bf
    Not a bb'r but after every PL meet I've done, I didn't even want to see the inside of a gym for a month. I don't think what you're experiencing is unusual. You just put your body through 20 weeks of hell. It wants a break, give it one then get back to work.

Congrats on your first comp...
    •   

4. Peeks and valleys. It is kinda how life works with lots of things we chase, especially goals and stuff. You just need a little time to get "hungry" again.

5. I did take a week off and I was maintaining 172-4 but this past few weeks ive gone up to 180 and have no motivation it really blows
    Always willing to learn :D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. Keeping that "pump" off cycle?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:42 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. Mods/Admins try to get that multi quote fixed!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:57 AM
  5. quoting...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM