Bench Press BW for Reps

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Get a haircut you fcking hippie...
    Right?? Ever since he got that civie status....He might as well get dreadlocks!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Fact.

I don't need a haircut so I'm not getting one!
    •   

3. I'm 202 lbs. I can get 225 for 30 reps

4. Quote Originally Posted by TaoPhD View Post
    I'm 202 lbs. I can get 225 for 30 reps
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if thats true, i only see 135 squat for 5

5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if thats true, i only see 135 squat for 5
    Lol...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if that's true, i only see 135 squat for 5
    I believe this is the part where I get mad? your right dude, 135 x 5 and that's my bench for reps. I never do legs and I only wear pants as you can see from my avi.

7. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Name:  image-3210336851.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  342.3 KB
    That's funny. It's cool though. I know who I am. He has the right to to talk trash if he wants to. I mean, why not? He's 5'10" and 192 pounds at 23 when he has the most natural potential at his age that he will have in his life. Can't lift a whole lot but and he's not that tall but it's ok. I would feel the need to bring other people down to make myself feel better. I guess Napoleon syndrome works people who are 5'10" also. And yes, I changed my avatar. Go ahead and tell me how I'm now hiding.

8. Anyway, that was the last response I post to onion knight. I'm not here for a pissing contest.

9. OP here, this thread is about bench pressing body weight for reps. So far the majority of lifters are reporting reps in the teens. There have been a few in the light side of 20. I posted this thread to see how I rank with strength compared to the lifters here (even though I haven't tested yet).

10. Kenpo,

Do you feel weightlifting had affected your martial art? In a good way or bad way?

11. Quote Originally Posted by TaoPhD View Post
    Kenpo, Do you feel weightlifting had affected your martial art? In a good way or bad way?
    I practice Kenpo Karate and boxing. Weightlifting has affected my flexibility somewhat but made me stronger and more able. Thanks for asking.

12. Has it messed with your striking speed?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I gripping the BB too close for bench pressing?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
  3. Partial Rep Bench Press - what's the problem again?
    By BrooklynBB in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. Tips for adding reps to Bench Press
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
  5. Reverse-Grip Bench Press on Smith Machine for Triceps
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 04:58 AM