Bench Press BW for Reps

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Get a haircut you fcking hippie...
    Right?? Ever since he got that civie status....He might as well get dreadlocks!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Fact.

I don't need a haircut so I'm not getting one!
    •   

3. I'm 202 lbs. I can get 225 for 30 reps

4. Quote Originally Posted by TaoPhD View Post
    I'm 202 lbs. I can get 225 for 30 reps
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if thats true, i only see 135 squat for 5

5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if thats true, i only see 135 squat for 5
    Lol...

6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    your avi looks like chicken legs syndrome. even if that's true, i only see 135 squat for 5
    I believe this is the part where I get mad? your right dude, 135 x 5 and that's my bench for reps. I never do legs and I only wear pants as you can see from my avi.

7. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Name:  image-3210336851.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  342.3 KB
    That's funny. It's cool though. I know who I am. He has the right to to talk trash if he wants to. I mean, why not? He's 5'10" and 192 pounds at 23 when he has the most natural potential at his age that he will have in his life. Can't lift a whole lot but and he's not that tall but it's ok. I would feel the need to bring other people down to make myself feel better. I guess Napoleon syndrome works people who are 5'10" also. And yes, I changed my avatar. Go ahead and tell me how I'm now hiding.

8. Anyway, that was the last response I post to onion knight. I'm not here for a pissing contest.

9. OP here, this thread is about bench pressing body weight for reps. So far the majority of lifters are reporting reps in the teens. There have been a few in the light side of 20. I posted this thread to see how I rank with strength compared to the lifters here (even though I haven't tested yet).
    •   

10. Kenpo,

Do you feel weightlifting had affected your martial art? In a good way or bad way?

11. Quote Originally Posted by TaoPhD View Post
    Kenpo, Do you feel weightlifting had affected your martial art? In a good way or bad way?
    I practice Kenpo Karate and boxing. Weightlifting has affected my flexibility somewhat but made me stronger and more able. Thanks for asking.

12. Has it messed with your striking speed?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I gripping the BB too close for bench pressing?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:49 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
  3. Partial Rep Bench Press - what's the problem again?
    By BrooklynBB in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
  4. Tips for adding reps to Bench Press
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
  5. Reverse-Grip Bench Press on Smith Machine for Triceps
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:58 AM