Squatting for 1 month
- 09-03-2013, 08:52 AM
- 09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Did you wash your pants?
- 09-03-2013, 10:18 AM
09-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Training legs can and will lead to extensive use of sweatpants. The only way around it is to be a bitch and not smash legs.
09-03-2013, 10:56 AM
None of my pants fit anymore. (Maybe 1 or two pair that were loose)
The waist is fine but they are stupid tight around the thighs.
So I just wear gym shorts all the time.
09-03-2013, 10:59 AM
I wear loose fit 38s where my waist is fitting 34s. I read an article once that Branch Warren wears 42s and just belts up hard.
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Wait, we still don't know what kind of pants...
09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
So basically 1 month of training legs can lead to some additional leg size?
09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
09-03-2013, 01:12 PM
09-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By popeye427 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
- By CopyCat in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:01 AM
- By walugi in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:35 PM
- By Bungloid48 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:21 AM
- By mmorpheuss in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:57 PM