5-3-1 and volume

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Thanks I tried to do front squat but failed at it I'll have to watch some more videos on it that's why I went hack squat going to try lungs or step ups next week
    Nothin wrong with it. Just giving you more options
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Thanks I tried to do front squat but failed at it I'll have to watch some more videos on it that's why I went hack squat going to try lungs or step ups next week
    I found that front squats have a bit of a learning curve. Eliot Hulse has a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NS6JgPCRpU
    •   

3. Thanks i try to very it still a noobie and don't know a lot of exercises lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Gotcha. He programs his deloads every 3 or 6 weeks. The volume honestly isn't that much compared to the amount other lifters here do. Ive used it as an absolute beginner and am using it to achieve an Elite powerlifting total.
    I can squat 270 almost ass to ground. Pretty impressive but always room for more improvement. I personally prefer 5x5. Never have deloaded per say. I do take 2 weeks off a year.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I can squat 270 almost ass to ground. Pretty impressive but always room for more improvement. I personally prefer 5x5. Never have deloaded per say. I do take 2 weeks off a year.
    To each there own. There's success stories from both 5x5 routines and 5/3/1
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

To each there own. There's success stories from both 5x5 routines and 5/3/1
    Agreed.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

7. Started a log hope you guys will check it out and give suggestions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DC and HIT vs. high volume
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:21 PM
  2. Blood Pressure and German Volume Training
    By celc5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. Low libido and low volume
    By weakestlink in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 06:25 AM
  4. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 05:30 PM