1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig View Post

my intent is obviously lost on you. the OP asked a specific question and i replied directly with a possible solution. you seem to have taken my responses as a response to gaining muscle mass which was not my intent.

this does remind me of this phrase:
    people judge you on your actions and not your intent. you may have a heard of gold but so does a hard boiled egg.

thank god it is just the internet and of little concern to my real life.
    Lol how did you do that? I never said bla bla bla yet you made it look like I did are you a wizard?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    So classes start soon and the way my schedule is I MUST train early. I have class at 925 so I usually give myself 2 hours of gym time (not that I lift for two hours I just hate being rushed ) so the way I see it I want hit the gym at 6am, giving myself enough time to shower and eat before class. How do you guys wake up early and keep food down? My stomach blows in the morning and I sometimes have trouble getting out of bed. Can I get some advice on how I can make this happen ?
    Lol I was arguing on ur thread and it wasn't until right now that I realized I wasn't on the right one lol my fault bro in ur case I would listen to the gentleman I was arguing with lol now on to the thread I thought I was posting on good luck and my bad assoon it helps i f I know what thread I'm on
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

A workout first thing in the morning helps fire the metabolism all day, and when your metabolism is higher, you burn more calories. As a consequence, morning workouts mean you can eat the same amount and still lose weight. However, if you're not able to wake up on time in the morning, it could be because you might be undertaking some sort of physical exercise that raises internal body temperature, which, in turn, tires you completely and keeps you up at night, therefore, you are not able to wake up in the morning since you sleep late. Instead, try relaxing stretches or an indulgent bath before sleep. Morning you'll feel fresher. I read an awesome post related to this here.
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    So classes start soon and the way my schedule is I MUST train early. I have class at 925 so I usually give myself 2 hours of gym time (not that I lift for two hours I just hate being rushed ) so the way I see it I want hit the gym at 6am, giving myself enough time to shower and eat before class. How do you guys wake up early and keep food down? My stomach blows in the morning and I sometimes have trouble getting out of bed. Can I get some advice on how I can make this happen ?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardio in the morning and weight training at night...
    By KenTheEagle in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:17 AM
  2. Starting T3 in the morning - looking for some advice
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:45 AM
  3. Anyone else workout early in the morning?
    By Dchristo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:54 PM
  4. Going to endo in the morning. Janz/Matrix Advice?
    By mavven in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM
  5. Going to urologist in the morning, need advice?
    By codered5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:26 AM