Getting really bored of training and weightlifting

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by shaun1988 View Post
    Coz if you look at Arnold, jay cutler, phil Heath, Dorian Yates, Kai green. You can't say they have went into a competition steroid free can you
    Men's physique bro.

That's where I'm heading hopefully see where I am in 4 more weeks then if all goes well set a date

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Men's physique bro.

That's where I'm heading hopefully see where I am in 4 more weeks then if all goes well set a date
    This is what ill be doing as well. Outside of the 4 more weeks. I have about 12 more weeks to see where i end up at.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Without reading any other responses, I would say being bored sucks, and you should try a free Crossfit class if one is near you. If you go to the crossfit.com website, it will give you a listing of affiliates in your area and oftentimes they offer a free introductory class...

Cameron
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

4. There is more than bodybuilding. Strongman, Powerlifting, and even crossfit has competitions I believe. I got into powerlifting years ago because I needed something to work towards.

5. I was in the same boat 7 months ago man. I jumped into the world of triathlon and probably will never look back to just resistance training. I completed a half Ironman last month and have been training for Ultramarathon(50k) in October, and will be registering for Ironman Wisconsin this Monday. I still do resistance 3-4 days a week but focus mostly on endurance.

I guess what I'm saying is just step out of your normal training element and you might find something more enjoyable!
    •   

6. The number one way to beat gym boredom is to get a partner. Just look around your gym for guys who seem to have the same goals, or better yet (and this is what I did) if you have a friend who is out of shape or just not athletic, tell him that you'll be his personal trainer for free. It makes you feel all ego-boosted because you're likely much stronger, and you also get to hang out with a friend. Helping them get stronger helps you get stronger
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  2. A Get Diesel Sposored Log of R4W and Trib Test Extreme
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
  3. Obesity In Kids and Adults alike is getting so out of control.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:07 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:06 AM