Looking for a belt and straps

1. Looking for a belt and straps

I'm looking for a good belt and lifting straps, not too expensive but still comfortable. Never had either before just used the ones at my school. Thanks in advance.

2. With a belt, don't be cheap. If you buy a good one, it'll last the rest of your life.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    With a belt, don't be cheap. If you buy a good one, it'll last the rest of your life.
    What would u recommend?

4. Inzer forever belt
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. I ill look into it, any straps that are better than others?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    I ill look into it, any straps that are better than others?
    By straps you mean the things that wrap around both your wrist and the weight? If so, personally, I would get whatever is affordable. I bought mine at a local sports store for $15-20 about 3 or 4 years ago and they've held up well, though to be fair I use them infrequently. I would just say make sure they're fairly simple and are just a single piece of material per strap and don't have any patches or other **** sown onto it.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

7. Echoing previous advice. Get a good belt and get whatever straps are cheap. A good belt will last 10-20 years (my first was a leather 4" and it lasted 20 years), but straps fall apart no matter how good they are. I'd recommend a lever or P2 lever from elite if you're a power lifter/power builder type.

8. Thanks guys probably get the belt mentioned and straps from sports authority.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just kinda looking for some direction and advice
    By indianakelso in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 06:15 PM
  2. Looking for some help and guidance
    By chasingsize in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Nycste's bloodwork, looking for help - liver and thyroid
    By nycste in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine