Looking for a belt and straps
- 08-21-2013, 08:14 AM
- 08-21-2013, 08:51 AM
With a belt, don't be cheap. If you buy a good one, it'll last the rest of your life.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 08-21-2013, 10:06 AM
08-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Inzer forever belt
M.Ed. Ex Phys
08-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I ill look into it, any straps that are better than others?
08-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
08-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Echoing previous advice. Get a good belt and get whatever straps are cheap. A good belt will last 10-20 years (my first was a leather 4" and it lasted 20 years), but straps fall apart no matter how good they are. I'd recommend a lever or P2 lever from elite if you're a power lifter/power builder type.
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks guys probably get the belt mentioned and straps from sports authority.
Similar Forum Threads
- By indianakelso in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:15 PM
- By suresha in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:16 PM
- By chasingsize in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
- By nycste in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 87Last Post: 03-01-2007, 01:48 AM